facebook

Thoughts on Greek Life from a Senior (repost)

by: Guest

Reposting this because it might be the most accurate description of Greek Life at the U out there.

ngl haven’t been on this website since like high school, but I’d like to share my thoughts on the main frats that I’ve gathered over the years

Theta Chi- used to be a chill bro skater house, haven’t checked in a bit but I’ve heard they’re kinda losing that vibe. Gonna miss it. They used to have a quarterpipe in the backyard

Zeta Psi- if you’re not greek and wanna check out a frat party, go here. Pure chaos since they let in all kinds of guys. Cool djs tho.

SAE- hot girls hang out here but I’m not really sure why. lots of greasy looking dudes. maybe it’s for the clout? idk. how SAE pulls is one of campus’s biggest mysteries

Pike- big house, pretty jacked dudes, pretty wild parties. Unlike SAE I understand why hot girls hang out here. Probably the most respected of the top houses

Adphi- thought I’d mention em cuz they’re on row. Seems like a tight brotherhood, but super small. Always playin games in their yard, it’s kinda cute tbh

Delt- Solid mid size house. Some big tailgates, some big parties, wide range of guys.

DKE- smaller house, not really sure what to say. They get a lot of attention welcome week but then people kinda start to find places they like better lol

Beta- kinda nerdy preppy maybe dry(?) house. Seems to have numbers but you don’t hear about em much. I think if you’d fit in there you’d know and really like the guys

Sig Chi- another big house, but kind of a rave bro illenium baseball jersey wearing slope skiing type house. I think if you to poll campus on who enjoys ❄️ the most, it would be these guys in a landslide. They’re always bumping some edm I’ve never heard before but I’d be lying if I said I never added one of the songs to a playlist.

Phi Psi- probably the biggest “animal house” type vibe on campus. Lots of dudes who like to party hard, but also don’t fit the frat “brad” stereotype. Also the water slide party they through on lawn has gotta be the best event on campus.

D Chi- another smaller chapter, went to a party in their basement and had a nice time. Honestly their probably best known for their homecoming pomps that win every year (how do they do it?!)

Snu- from all I can tell, this is a pretty solid house. Just don’t have any personal experience with them. The raised porch is nice although it seems like it would be annoying for playing die. I’d imagine girls who are into Timothee Chalamet would party here. Idk it’s just the vibe I get.

Lodge- again wish I knew more. They have a sweet house, haunted lodge philo event is wicked (not sure if they still do that), and I see a lot of people outside all the time.

Sig Ep- another one of the big houses, these guys are probably the closest to the preppy frat stereotype. Lots of vineyard vines, visors, pastel shorts, that kinda stuff. Of course the girls love em, and they got a lot of money, but I don’t have much else to say. I guess I’m surprised they’re still around after the case that made national headlines a few years back.

Tke- I know some girls that like em so they can’t be too bad

Triangle- IFC president isn’t too bad of a guy but he’s the only one I know from here

Posted By: Guest
Post Reply Report

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.