Thoughts on OFSL Director Matt Levine?

Posted By: horalpha
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek   

He is a geed.

By: Greek
#2  by: Ruining Greek Life   

He thinks he is promoting the expansion of greek life, but in reality his strict regulations, punishments and ARKEO nonsense will be the downfall of greek life at the U. Obviously, people shouldnt go greek for only partying reasons, but at the same time no one wants a group of grudge-holding greek students checking in on every party trying to get the house in trouble for minor offenses.

By: Ruining Greek Life
#3  by: Linus   

He is single-handedly bringing down the U of M's greek system!!!

By: Linus
by: hahahaApr 29, 2014 11:52:08 PM

pun intended

By: hahaha
#4  by: Gopher   

He is awful. He is destroying chapters.

By: Gopher
#5  by: helpful   

He is doing a job no one else wants to do, but it is necessary. All good intentions and I am thankful for his help.

By: helpful
#6  by: Hmmm   

Not worth the 52k a year he is paid.

By: Hmmm
#7  by: Greek   

^^^ person supporting him is probably Matt Levine himself or a coworker. I have never heard one person in Greek life approve of him.

By: Greek
#8  by: umn   

Ik of multiple houses who feel like he is going out of his way to make it harder for them to do well or grow as a chapter.
when houses are getting more than 10 away from quota we should not be expanding, but 2 new houses in 3 years is really going to make things difficult for houses who could probably use some support.

By: umn
by: DisagreeSep 9, 2014 9:12:22 AM

From what I've been told, The chapters that struggle on our campus have struggled long before The current staff came or before We were even born. Take some personal responsibility and figure out on your own what needs to change. Your nationals should be sending consultants every year if this is so hard.

By: Disagree
by: BetaOfCloviaSep 9, 2014 4:32:15 PM

DISAGREE = Matt LeVine LOLOLOLOL

Matt Levine not only visits, BUT ALSO POSTS on GreekRank.com

By: BetaOfClovia
by: @betaofclitSep 10, 2014 9:14:15 AM

There are a limited number of girls who want to join houses that could lbs confused with Harry Potter fan club conventions. Truth.

By: @betaofclit
#9  by: Meh   

Honestly I know the guy pretty well and while I'm not a fan of him as a person nor do I think that he handles himself particularly tactfully, he looks out for our Greek community a lot more than people think. Yeah he is not the most pleasant guy but most of the changes he makes are out of his control. Not sure why he embraces the bad guy persona because he really does have good intentions. Just an opinion from an active member of the Greek community

By: Meh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.