facebook

sorority stereotypes?

by: pink

What are the honest stereotypes of each sorority? I don't want a ranking, I'm genuinely curious

Posted By: pink
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ...   

Sign up for recruitment and get to know each sorority and you'll get a way better idea than from this website, it's full of self ranks and people repeating outdated info over and over again

By: ...
#2  by: Hi   

Kappa: Pretty, fun, frats love them, always high up on the GPA rank, overall great girls, very selective during recruitment
A phi: Can come off snobby but are just here for a good time, frats love them, pretty, exclusive but great sisterhood, also selective during recruitment
Pi Phi: Has got sig ep on a leash, pretty, down to earth girls, not as outgoing but for sure have a good time, can find many different types of girls in this house
DG: Got the wannabe stereotype but not all are that way a few girls will just make it seem that way, down for a good time girls, can for sure catch them at the frats, overall very nice
Someone else finish this a lot of work

By: Hi
by: Do Aug 23, 2019 4:13:28 PM

These are true

By: Do
by: LOLAug 28, 2019 11:34:57 AM

These stereotypes are so out of date... 👎🏻👎🏻👎🏻

By: LOL
#3  by: .   

agd- has some weird girls in the house but doesn’t make them any less of a good chapter. the girls are super loving and outgoing and have a great philanthropy!

phi mu- doesn’t have much of an identity yet since they are still new, but are starting to grow. A lot of the girls are really fun and like to have a good time. a very genuine house with a lot of great girls

theta- some of the sweetest girls that you’ll ever meet. a lot of the girls don’t fit the typical sorority girl stereotype but that doesn’t make them any less amazing. their sisterhood is great and there’s a lot of strong bonds between the girls

don’t feel like doing anymore lol this takes a lot of time

By: .
#4  by: I fix it    

Axo great girls
Aopi great girls
Gphi great girls
Xo great girls
chapters mentioned above also ALL GREAT GIRLS

By: I fix it
by: Forgot to mention Aug 31, 2019 11:37:26 AM

These are the stereotypees of each chapter if you are here on campus. Things and chapters have changed since 2014. you are welcome. Go find your home! Go Greek!

By: Forgot to mention

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.