facebook

sorority stereotypes

by: Sorority Recruitment

I am planning on rushing as a freshman in the fall. What are some of the stereotypes for each house?

Posted By: Sorority Recruitment
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: GoGreek   

If you are planning on rushing this fall, please do not use this website! As a college greek, I will tell you 100% that this site is full of malicious and untrue comments. Join a house because you feel at home and because it is right for you... Not because of it's stereotype. Do the greek community a favor and don't use this site or contribute to it's popularity. I strongly urge you to go greek. It is by far one of the best decisions you can make. But do it for the right reasons. Happy rushing and keep an open mind!

By: GoGreek
#2  by: Sororities   

Its all about where you fit, I joined what would be considered a middle tier house over a top tier because I fit in much better at the middle tier.

By: Sororities
#3  by: Sorority Recruitment   

i didn't ask about the tiers or "finding where i fit", idiots, i just wanted to know what each house was like

By: Sorority Recruitment
by: truthMay 2, 2013 2:17:23 AM

don't rush if you're going to call your potential sisters and other greek community members idiots for giving you honest advice.

By: truth
#4  by: Reality   

If you really are an upcoming freshmam, there are a billion threads below that discuss which houses are on top vs. not. If you want the stereotypes, you'll find them in the reviews.

More likely: you're a current mid-tier sorority member hoping to hear that your house is hot.

By: Reality

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.