facebook

chi o and alpha phi

by: OU Panhellenic

Do they not realize that going on this website and lying about other houses, trying to recruit PNMs by shady means, and using gossip as a recruiting tool are all against Panhellenic recruitment rules? Shouldn't someone let the Panhellenic Advisor (Jill Tran) know? I think this is a violation.

Posted By: OU Panhellenic
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: probation   

Will they have to sit out rush? That's what I heard. They can only COB at the end of rush week.

By: probation
by: YesMay 10, 2014 11:40:34 PM

Losing the privilege of recruiting and having social events for a year would be the appropriate consequence.

By: Yes
#12  by: LOOK!   

I just looked at GPhi's wall on this site. I couldn't believe how the same hateful, bitter girl has slammed them. Something should be done to this horrible bully!

By: LOOK!
by: weirdMay 9, 2014 4:02:07 PM

If anyone looks at it though they know it's just a product of someone's bitterness.

By: weird
#13  by: Stop it   

Every message in this thread has been the same crazy girl talking to herself... At least that is the conclusion I have arrived at after reading.

By: Stop it
#14  by: greeks at OU   

I think that the OU greeks have been too tolerant of the girl that's ruining this site with her odd postings. If she really thought that Gamma Phi, Tri Delta, Kappa, Theta, and Pi Phi were so bad, and that everyone knew they were so bad, she'd only be ranking AXO, AP, XO, DG, AOII, and AGD. Instead, she spends hours writing and bumping posts she's previously written saying that Chi O is a top house and AP is right behind. It doesn't make any sense to me or to any other greeks at OU. Especially when she says that pres. trophies don't matter. It's funny, I admit and that's why I keep checking back to read what's she's written, but it's also extremely odd. Usually people in greek houses fit in better socially than she seems to. There's a kind of code and she doesn't seem to know it.........

By: greeks at OU

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.