facebook

chi o and alpha phi

by: OU Panhellenic

Do they not realize that going on this website and lying about other houses, trying to recruit PNMs by shady means, and using gossip as a recruiting tool are all against Panhellenic recruitment rules? Shouldn't someone let the Panhellenic Advisor (Jill Tran) know? I think this is a violation.

Posted By: OU Panhellenic
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Seriously   

They should be turned in and kept from participating in recruitment next year. I bet their alums would find out which girl is responsible pretty quickly. This is a clear violation of recruitment rules.

By: Seriously
#2  by: Definitely   

They can even be kicked off campus for recruiting violations. The girls in the house don't seem to care to stop it. Either the alums will or the Panhellenic Adviser will have no other alternative.

By: Definitely
#3  by: Chi O and A Phi   

They should get in trouble because I've looked at several other colleges and no one else anywhere stoops to the low level they do. It really is appalling.

By: Chi O and A Phi
#4  by: Well   

Jill Tran is an alum from GPB so it'd be easy to tell her what's going on.

By: Well
#5  by: seriously ^   

Tell Jill! They could get in huge trouble!

By: seriously ^
#6  by: Agree   

GPBs are the sweetest girls! Somebody else might tell on Chi O and AP though!

By: Agree
by: TrueMay 5, 2014 9:48:33 PM

This is pretty blatant and pretty obvious. I think the Pan Adviser would definitely be interested.

By: True
#7  by: I heard   

I heard Chi O and A Phi are going to be on probation next year for recruitment violations.

By: I heard
#8  by: violations   

It is a direct violation of panhellenic rules to post stuff like Chi O and A phi are posting.

By: violations
by: PoliceMay 6, 2014 11:01:51 PM

The police said they can get them. It's cyberbullying besides being a recruitment violation.

By: Police
by: idk May 7, 2014 4:59:52 PM

The police are currently investigating. They said it would take a while and that it could be summer or next fall before it was done.

By: idk
by: IIIIIIIIIMay 9, 2014 1:30:06 PM

As much as I like that the site won't be as rage filled, I will miss the humor that resulted from it. Never take the internet seriously like this person did.

By: IIIIIIIII
#9  by: WOW   

That's big. There are going to be some mad actives and alums when this gets out. I wonder if the girl who's posted all this knows what's about to happen???

By: WOW
by: opinionMay 8, 2014 12:30:04 AM

I don't know her (I hope!!!) but a girl that would intentionally lie and bully people on an anonymous (she thinks) website would have to be a bit disregarding of the consequences of her actions. It is as if she wants to tear down other houses so badly that she doesn't care if it hurts her house even more. Puzzling.

By: opinion
#10  by: ithink   

Chi-O and aphi need to take this seriously and back off from this site. It's hurting no one's reputation but their own. Very dumb PR move right before recruitment.

By: ithink

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.