facebook

to pnms

by: Well

Don't let Chi-O fool you. If we're basing the rankings on popularity with frats, yeah, Chi-O is a top tier house. But if we're basing rankings on the successes of the houses they are not. They haven't placed in homecoming in several years, haven't won any scandals or using shows recently, and haven't won a president's trophy award since forever ago, plus they haven't made top 3 in grades either. If they try to tell you otherwise, it's a lie. Not one time does Chi-O back up why they're a top house. "They just are" doesn't cut it. Instead they spend their time ripping every house apart on here ESPECIALLY Gamma Phi. They will continue to degrade Gamma Phi because they're competition because they HAVE placed in grades for the past 5 years, they won 2nd in homecoming last year, and they placed 3rd in using, along with winning 2 president's trophy awards this year. I say that Gamma Phi is a top house over Chi-O any day if we base it on facts. So ignore the continual rude posts towards Gphi that the same girl likes to spam their board with. Everyone that's greek is sick of it.

Posted By: Well
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: WOW   

THANK YOU! It's so annoying to read the same rude comments every 10 minutes. Gamma Phi only defends their board like anyone else would if they were constantly ripped to shreds.

By: WOW
#2  by: Well   

I'm not a Gamma Phi and I have defended them on numerous occasions. They are smart girls with good reputations and top grades. They are well liked by all the other sororities and by all the fraternities too.

The question of popularity with fraternities is hilarious. The top houses cut girls with reputations for being "popular" that way. The middle tier houses (Chi O, A Phi, and DG) take girls with reputations that top houses call QR - questionable reputations. Not every girl in those houses is like that, but the majority are. That's why they're on here all the time saying they're a top house.

By: Well
#3  by: agree   

I agree with you. Popularity with fraternities just means you're a QR.

By: agree
#4  by: hatred   

Sad that any house has to degrade another for no reason

By: hatred
#5  by: uhm   

So fed up with all the posts from that girl. This site needs to just be shut down because of her.

By: uhm
#6  by: Truth   

There is one thing all GPBs have in common they wet all cut from the top 5 houses at OU. Write any thing you like on Greek rank. The reality is every GPB girl got cut from KAO KKG DDD XO and PBP. This pAst fall most were cut by AP too. You have totally stretched the truth with your post. It doesn't change reality none of your girls made the cut! Sorry not sorry. Your posts on this site prove y'all are crazy or want to give people that impression,

By: Truth
by: aboveMay 4, 2014 11:37:19 PM

PNMs, please pay attention to this post. It is a sad example of the Chi O / A Phi who is on here constantly telling lies in the hope that you will choose one of their houses based on the comments from this site. OU Panhellenic would encourage you to stay away from this site and make up your mind when you go through recruitment. If you must look at this site, learn to recognize the comments with facts, not just "everyone wants this house," "all the girls in this house were cut by all the others," and "no one wants this house." Those are not facts, in fact, they're intentional lies, so be careful.

By: above
#7  by: nosense   

That doesn't make sense? The majority of their sophomore pledge class had gphi and tri delt on pref night and I can vouch for that. And if their house is constantly in competition with the other top houses, that makes them a top house..? Does it not? Otherwise the rankings on campus would never fluctuate and they have quite a bit in the past 10 years.

By: nosense
by: aboveMay 4, 2014 11:40:06 PM

True. Both of my suitemates had GPB/DDD for prefs. They each preffed different houses so I know girls in each. I guess that's one reason I've been on here defending both of those houses from the girl who has nothing better to do than criticize and lie about them.

By: above
#8  by: See   

Can't hide facts

By: See
#9  by: wonder   

This is true in my experience. I wonder what their motive is. Can they really think that anyone takes this site seriously besides high school girls wanting info? Newsflash: high school girls smart enough to be in top houses are too smart academically and socially to take this seriously too!

By: wonder
#10  by: Love it   

Chi O's motive seems to be to get their name out there and convince pnms that they're a top house. I think it's just hurting them though. Everyone knows who the top houses are.

By: Love it
by: TOP 5May 5, 2014 10:41:19 PM

Who knows their motive. No one with any shred of human decency would write the kind of stuff they write on here. I heard that several junior Chi Os are disaffiliating next year rather than deal with the reputation Chi O has gotten for themselves.

By: TOP 5

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.