facebook

ou pan top houses

by: Honesty

The top houses are undisputed. Year after year, when everything is added up and all the awards, philanthropies, events, shows, and grades are added up, five houses are always recognized.

Theta, Tri Delta, Kappa, Gamma Phi, and PiPhi are always the ones that come out on top. Look at the president's trophy awards year after year. These same five houses win everything.

The only disputes come from houses that want to be a top house and think whining is how you get there.

Posted By: Honesty
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 3
#21  by: what's up???   

There were a couple of postings that were wrong as far as the top 5 go. I started to comment and then noticed that apparently the girl that wrote the wrong rankings gets on here several times a day to agree with herself in a reply. HILARIOUS! She's freeeekin talking to herself!

By: what's up???
#22  by: controversy   

There isn't any controversy. These are the top houses and any others that you see are just wishing. Top houses consistently win in the president's trophy contests.

By: controversy
#23  by: wow   

lotsa stupid posts on here - this one is the best I saw at least it's not trying to sway public opinion

By: wow
#24  by: above   

stupid, stupid, stupid.... only a few comments (like this one) make any sense at all.

By: above
#25  by: what an idiot   

Chi O has posted tons more comments about themselves being a top house. Which is soooo hilarious. If I weren't as nice as I am, I'd post comments like they do -- only my posts would be true. Like about what they do at date parties and the size of their girls. Luckily for Chi O, I'm too nice to do that.

By: what an idiot
by: wellMay 17, 2014 6:30:15 PM

I'm proud that the GPBs have remained so classy and have refused to comment. Of course they defended our house after she posted so many cheating comments, but I love it that they refuse to dignify her remarks with a reply. In fact, I'd say all of OU Greek has refused to comment on her posts. I looked at one the other day and it was three pages of the same girl talking to herself. HILARIOUS! Gamma Phi has so many people defending them because they are so well regarded and respected. But it's true. If we weren't so nice there are a lot of things we could say about Chi O!

By: well

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.