facebook

top house girls

by: top houses

We all support our friends in Gamma Phi and wish the girl writing all the nasty comments on this site could be banned for life.

KKG, KAT, DDD, PBP, and GPB <3

Posted By: top houses
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ????   

Gamma Phi stop speaking for our houses. You don't speak for them and actually we don't have anything to do with your loser house. We've asked you to stop but it doesn't seem to penetrate your thick skull. We don't want our houses names by yours please stop. When you actually win something let us know. You did NOT win presidents trophy so just stop with all you're crap and guess what you are so stupid you don't even know it's our houses that have had enough of it and we are tired of you using our names. Yep I'm frustrated because you keep using my houses name to justify your nothing less than spectacularly crazy BS. Speak for yourself you don't speak for MY house.

By: ????
#2  by: Heads up   

Four of the execs have been in discussion about what to do about some one signing their house names on this site

By: Heads up
#3  by: GPB   

Love and support to all our friends in GPB! We've got your back even though the creepy stalker can't get over her obsession with you. We love you!

By: GPB
by: ^Apr 29, 2014 11:56:26 PM

Strange GPB girl commenting as a GPB saying her house is tops.appears she can't can tell the difference from reality and cyberspace anymore. Interesting

By: ^
by: aboveApr 29, 2014 11:59:23 PM

Sorry. I'm not strange. I'm not a GPB. I'm not commenting as a GPB. I'm not talking about my house. I know the difference between reality and cyberspace. True. I'm interesting. You're boring. teeheehee!

By: above
#4  by: LOVE!   

The truth is that my name isn't actually LOVE (that's for the idiot who posted above thinking someone's nickname on greek rank was their actual sorority affiliation!!!). But all of my panhellenic friends love the Gamma Phis and we're all tired of the constant bashing. It's only hurting Chi O and Alpha Phi because we've got Gamma Phi's back! Every time!!!

By: LOVE!
by: aboveApr 30, 2014 12:08:39 AM

ha ha ha! And my nickname isn't really "above."

By: above

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.