facebook

Curious how the lower class lives

by: USC

Hi I am from USC, we hired away your coach which you couldn’t afford and also gave him a 16 million dollar home. The two top fraternities at USC are Lambda Chi and Sigma Chi. Lambda just had the Chainsmokers for their signature party Mt Olympus and Sigma Chi had Fetty Wap for their Snow Lodge party, both fraternities have a multi-million dollar social budget. What type of budget do the top fraternities have at OU?.. do you hire recognised names for your parties or just get someone’s playlist off Spotify or Pandora.
With the deep pockets of our alumni I am certain your former coach who you could no longer afford will bring decades of national championships to USC and put those poor hillbillies in the SEC in their place.

Posted By: USC
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Sororityview   

At least Lambda is #1 at both USC and OU

By: Sororityview
#12  by: wait    

Are you saying that there is Greek Life outside the SEC? Don't you guys call them "social clubs" or something?

By: wait
by: USCFeb 14, 2023 1:58:45 AM

OU will be the doormat of the SEC, even VANDY is looking forward to a automatic W in the league.

By: USC
#13  by: LOL   

1st- OU coaching position is one of the most coveted coaching positions in college football. Sounds like you’re a little butt - hurt ole Riley couldn’t do ya any better than he did and OU students, alumni already knew and tried to tell ya. Here’s the thing - OU wins championships Riley didn’t deliver he’s not worth what USC paid unless you like paying for losses and not championships. Another news flash - he won’t ever fire Grinch .. so let that sink in. Finally the Greek life/affiliation is considered top 10 by by the governing bodies of both fraternities and sororities. Finally I’m guessing you’re a little upset you couldn’t by admission into OU. Go back to USC as long as mommy and daddy don’t get caught up in another varsity blues scandal …

By: LOL

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.