facebook

Curious how the lower class lives

by: USC

Hi I am from USC, we hired away your coach which you couldn’t afford and also gave him a 16 million dollar home. The two top fraternities at USC are Lambda Chi and Sigma Chi. Lambda just had the Chainsmokers for their signature party Mt Olympus and Sigma Chi had Fetty Wap for their Snow Lodge party, both fraternities have a multi-million dollar social budget. What type of budget do the top fraternities have at OU?.. do you hire recognised names for your parties or just get someone’s playlist off Spotify or Pandora.
With the deep pockets of our alumni I am certain your former coach who you could no longer afford will bring decades of national championships to USC and put those poor hillbillies in the SEC in their place.

Posted By: USC
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Balls   

Fiji had NLE chops last year so I think that beats y’all lol

By: Balls
by: USCApr 30, 2022 4:11:20 PM

Never heard of him. Definitely not on the level of Chainsmokers or Fetty Wap

By: USC
#2  by: USC is Classless   

You must lead an awfully boring life that you had the time to come on here and post this. Really shows how classless USC is! We don’t need daddy’s money cause we will be making our own bank with a better education than what you are getting lololol! Really feel sorry for you that you only have your daddy as your accomplishment...sad !

By: USC is Classless
by: USCApr 30, 2022 4:14:26 PM

USC is ranked #16 in national rankings Oklahoma is ranked #127. LOL LOL. Thanks for being so poor where you couldn’t afford Lincoln, with our deep pockets we will be winning dozens of national championships.

by: USCMay 1, 2022 9:15:15 PM

I am organizing a Go Fund Me account for OU Football since USC pays their assistant coaches more than your head coach.

by: SoonersMay 2, 2022 8:56:54 AM

At least our team wins games. You guys suck and with all that money for coaches still suck lol

By: Sooners
by: USCFeb 16, 2023 9:12:21 PM

Wow Oklahoma ended up 6-7 and behind Kansas. USC ended up 11-3 and #1 in conference. Good luck being the doormat of the SEC. At least Vandy won’t be the doormat any longer. Lambda just announced their Olympus party where David Guetta will be playing and even mid-tier TKE is having their alums ZHU and Louis the Child playing. Must suck to be an Okie

#3  by: UCLA for the W   

I’m so glad my cousins all went to UCLA!

By: UCLA for the W
by: USCApr 30, 2022 4:16:51 PM

So you are Chinese?

#4  by: Lol   

Wow you’re so rich and fun and cool that you’ve got time to come post here. Talk about time management!

We’re all just sad little country bumpkins seething with jealousy and can barely stand it! Please teach us how to be as cool as you, we beg you!

By: Lol
#5  by: Hmmm   

One thing you need to know - your coach was plucked from a small school and had never been heard of before - OU made your coach. He knows it and that’s why he’s trying to poach players from schools against the rules. Without OU Riley is a nothing

By: Hmmm
by: USCMay 3, 2022 10:21:37 PM

Didn’t OU lose to Boise State! B O I S E S T A T E who was a Jr College not that long ago. Go luck in the SEC WHEN YOU AND THE longhorns via with Vanderbilt on who will end up with the better record.

#6  by: What??   

Imagine bragging about the chainsmokers lmao

By: What??
by: USCMay 4, 2022 6:41:07 PM

Lambda probably spent more to bring The Chainsmokers to their party than the entire budget of all the fraternities and sororities combined at OU for an entire year.

#7  by: OSU   

This is funny af

By: OSU
#8  by: ha ha   

Feeling so sorry for this loser from UCLA. It's sad that students there have so little to do. Makes you appreciate the fun that OU provides!

By: ha ha
by: USCMay 6, 2022 11:39:45 PM

UCLA is a public school like OU, USC is a private school for the layer of society. USC is so prestigious that people bribe millions of dollars to get admitted. On the other hand OU does not reject anyone.

#9  by: Lol   

Sounds like someone has serious insecurity issues if they have to go to another schools page and consistently attempt to brag about how great they are.

If it were true, would you need to say it?

By: Lol
#10  by: nawr   

yea its getting borin

By: nawr

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.