facebook

Ranks going into 2021

by: Ou

Kappa
Theta
Alpha Chi
Chi O

The tiers have changed. Kappa because they are very desired by pnms. They also are really true to themselves and take girls they vibe with. Theta because they are really popular with Tulsa girls. Alpha Chi because they are really strong and involved house. Chi O because they are popular with TX girls.

Mid
Phi Pi
Tri-Delt
G-phi

Phi Pi and Tri-Delt are in the same spot. Their PCs just weren’t top this year. G-Phi is climbing and took a chill PC this year.

Low
AGD
DG
AOII
A-Phi

AGD has stared to climb. They used to be dead last but these past few years they have really been improving. DG is fine. They just jump around a lot on the ranking depending on the PC. AOII, I feel like they are going to move up soon. Again, rank depends on PC for them. I was tempted to put A-Phi towards the middle because those girls who went to court could have gone to any other house. But they seem to have chapter issues and issues as a national organization. They have a lot of fixing to do.

This is just how I see it. I think a lot of girls see it this way too.

Posted By: Ou
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 4
#11  by: Nope   

Bumping since a mom decided to post an old rank/fake rank

By: Nope
#12  by: Yep   

This is correct. No matter how many times Pi Phi and Tri Delt wanna argue it...they’ve dropped.

By: Yep
by: NopeNov 30, 2020 12:50:33 PM

It’s doesn’t matter how many times you post it or bump it, AGD is not that high. lol

By: Nope
by: Dang Dec 14, 2020 6:29:08 PM

Why are you choosing to obsess on AGD? Rather telling, lol

By: Dang
#13  by: Um   

Move axo after Tri-Delt and move Dg above agd

By: Um
by: ???Nov 30, 2020 1:30:12 PM

Axo is not that high

By: ???
#14  by: Qqq   

Agree with the person that posted this rank

Theta
Kappa
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Chi O
Alpha Chi
GPhi
AOPi
DG
AGD
APhi

By: Qqq
#15  by: Likey   

Bump.

By: Likey
#16  by: Silly   

Bump.

By: Silly
#17  by: Yep   

Yep...the only ppl on here arguing this are pi phi and DDD. Everyone at OU knows they’ve dropped a lot the last several years.

By: Yep
#18  by: Wake up   

Keep bumping...,,

By: Wake up
#19  by: Kappa   

I agree that PiPhi and TriDelt have dropped. Not sure if APhi deserves bottom spot.

By: Kappa
#20  by: ChiO   

Bump.

By: ChiO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.