facebook

Ranks going into 2021

by: Ou

Kappa
Theta
Alpha Chi
Chi O

The tiers have changed. Kappa because they are very desired by pnms. They also are really true to themselves and take girls they vibe with. Theta because they are really popular with Tulsa girls. Alpha Chi because they are really strong and involved house. Chi O because they are popular with TX girls.

Mid
Phi Pi
Tri-Delt
G-phi

Phi Pi and Tri-Delt are in the same spot. Their PCs just weren’t top this year. G-Phi is climbing and took a chill PC this year.

Low
AGD
DG
AOII
A-Phi

AGD has stared to climb. They used to be dead last but these past few years they have really been improving. DG is fine. They just jump around a lot on the ranking depending on the PC. AOII, I feel like they are going to move up soon. Again, rank depends on PC for them. I was tempted to put A-Phi towards the middle because those girls who went to court could have gone to any other house. But they seem to have chapter issues and issues as a national organization. They have a lot of fixing to do.

This is just how I see it. I think a lot of girls see it this way too.

Posted By: Ou
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 4
#1  by: BOOMER   

Oh girl you are about to get a lot of hate for this post, but, I also agree with you. This is how things are viewed anymore. Good rank.

By: BOOMER
by: lolNov 25, 2020 8:32:23 PM

oh AGD give it up. You are above aphi but thats it

By: lol
by: whatNov 25, 2020 8:35:01 PM

do you even go to school here? This is comical

By: what
by: BoomerNov 25, 2020 8:41:36 PM

Theta
Kappa
Chi O
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Alpha Chi
G-phi
AOPi
DG
AGD
APhi

By: Boomer
by: @this threadNov 25, 2020 9:00:43 PM

Y’all don’t go to OU or you’re really out of the loop. Sorry if your house dropped. Be better and except the truth.

By: @this thread
by: Ha ha AXO and XONov 26, 2020 6:12:24 PM

It's so weird that they keep putting themselves in the top tier. NO ONE who goes here would put them above the middle or even lower middle.

By: Ha ha AXO and XO
by: @ha ha Nov 26, 2020 7:42:41 PM

Wow Phi Pi. Are you jealous that you have to take desperate Texas girls and weird girls????? It shows have bad you’ve fallen. Or are you a Tri Det with a racism scandal????

By: @ha ha
by: Chi o and alpha chiNov 29, 2020 10:27:21 PM

No matter how many times they get their girls to post it, chi o and alpha chi are not top or even upper middle houses. I'd put both in the lower middle at OU sad as it is to those girls. And alpha phi is at the bottom for supporting abuse (among other things). Sorry but the truth has to be told.

By: Chi o and alpha chi
by: @chi o and alpha chi Nov 30, 2020 8:34:37 AM

Sorry but that is just wrong. Alpha Chi and Chi O are really wonderful houses who ARE top. What your ranking even????

By: @chi o and alpha chi
by: ^^Dec 5, 2020 11:06:11 PM

Ohhh. Sorry to have to be the one to tell you, but Alpha Chi and Chi O are not houses that pnms want. They will take Chi O before dropping out of recruitment, but I had girls in my group that still had Alpha Chi and dropped out. If it weren't for Texas Chi O wouldn't even make quota. And last year they lost something like 23 girls who dropped because they were miserable. When you put them in the top tier it shows that one of those is your house

By: ^^
by: wellDec 5, 2020 11:18:58 PM

so where on the 2nd row would you rank them

By: well
by: not her but I'll playDec 8, 2020 11:15:30 PM

I would put Chi O at the top of the second tier. Then DG. Then AXO. Then AOII. Then AGD. Then A Phi.

By: not her but I'll play
by: hahahaDec 16, 2020 1:29:30 AM

good try DG but you are not second on the second tier and it's laughable you put yourself above AXO. Good house, but you are only above AGD and APhi.

By: hahaha
#2  by: ❤️   

Yessss!!!! This is the true rank! And I agree with comment above that you will get a lot of hate for this. The old top houses won’t give credit where credit is due and can’t admit that they have fallen as others have risen.

By: ❤️
by: nopeNov 25, 2020 8:33:56 PM

Kappa is not top. Alpha Chi and AGD are not that high

By: nope
by: hahahaNov 25, 2020 8:37:21 PM

Same person is commenting how "good" this is. This rank is all kinds of wrong.

By: hahaha
by: broNov 25, 2020 9:03:02 PM

sorry kappa is top and the most wanted my pnms
axo is recruiting hard and deserves its spot and agd has been taking better and bigger pcs

By: bro
by: bro...Nov 27, 2020 4:50:09 PM

Kappa is not top, axo and everyone else is recruiting hard and almost everyone is taking bigger pc's, more girls going through recruitment means bigger pc's.

By: bro...
by: at broNov 27, 2020 10:15:04 PM

well who is in your anonymous gr opinion

By: at bro
#3  by: OU   

I love that you give credit to rising houses ♡♡♡ pan love

By: OU
by: What??Dec 6, 2020 7:35:53 PM

AXO is not even close to top tier. That’s where texas girls end up if they can’t get kappa , theta , pi phi or tri delt. And no one would chose them over chi o either. Only thing correct about this post is alpha phi.

By: What??
#4  by: Poor APhi   

Poor APhi I feel bad for the ones that don’t support the abuse.

By: Poor APhi
by: YeahNov 25, 2020 7:42:26 PM

Yeah. Plus their nationals have some awful values and recruitment techniques. Girls don’t even know when they pledge :(

By: Yeah
by: WellNov 28, 2020 11:15:26 PM

Well they could literally denounce those losers or kick them out or LITERALLY DO SOMETHING TO TAKE A STAND

By: Well
#5  by: OU   

Oh no the mean girls who actually believe in ranks and are self validating by bashing other houses are coming in swarms. Everybody run, hide the children, protect your crops.

By: OU
#6  by: lol   

lol

By: lol
#7  by: Kappa is Top   

Love how the old top houses are swarming this post claiming it’s so wrong. Just proves how right OP has it lol

By: Kappa is Top
#8  by: !!!!!!   

This is it!!!!

By: !!!!!!
by: HahahahaNov 30, 2020 12:46:43 PM

No AGD it’s not

By: Hahahaha
#9  by: Wtf   

Axo is 1/2 horse girls how is that top??? Get off this website it’s so obvious you try to up rank yourself.

By: Wtf
by: JokeNov 27, 2020 10:13:32 PM

Jealous Pi Phi, Alpha Phi, or Tri Delt. You’re just jealous that you’re house is full of weirdos and terribly awkward girls. What a freaking joke. No one on campus is impressed with you.

By: Joke
by: WellNov 28, 2020 11:16:37 PM

^^^ or in the case of Alpha Phi, women who support domestic violence (not awareness)

By: Well
by: Huh???Nov 30, 2020 10:49:20 AM

Horse girls? As in girls who look like horses? Or girls who ride horses?

By: Huh???
by: AXODec 9, 2020 3:39:43 PM

Alpha Chi is not now, and has not ever been, a top house anywhere but Alabama. And it's slipping there too.

By: AXO
#10  by: BOOMER SOONER   

Theta
Kappa
Tri Delt
Pi Phi
Chi O
Alpha Chi
GPhi
AOPi
DG
AGD
APhi

By: BOOMER SOONER
by: YeahNov 28, 2020 5:50:52 PM

DDD and PBP have dropped Their PCs where not great this year

By: Yeah
by: @boomer Sooner Nov 28, 2020 7:09:00 PM

No...Pi Phi and DDD are not that high. Their last 3 PC’s haven’t been good.

By: @boomer Sooner

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.