facebook

p k t top 3 !!

by:    

P K T top 3 forever and always! You can try to deny it but that is the truth!

Posted By: P K T
Page 1 of 2
#1by:    

Heck ya!

By: Hells
by: XYZ   

Honestly Theta, Kappa and Pi Phi are the top three houses. Which one comes in first depends on your personality and your hometown. They are very different but all well known as being the strongest houses.

By: XYZ
#2by:    

Is this Ground Hog Day?!

By: Ground Hog Day
#3by:    

Why would we deny the truth?!?!

PTK!!!!!!!!\n\n\n\n\nLol

By: !!!!!!!
#4by:    

This is so true! Top 3 houses no doubt!

By: TKP
#5by:    

No doubt about it!

By: Yas
by: Honestly    

Feel sorry for those of you who aren’t in PTK!

For one thing, you don’t get to post how wonderful ptk is. Aren’t you jealous?
This is a life changing privilege. Huge.

Lol.

By: Honestly
#6by:    

just so you know...you posting about this nonstop and constantly checking/posting on this site your opinions doesn’t make them true. I’m in a quote on quote top house (saying it that way because my house may not be considered top to the person next door) and 2/3rds of this so called “PKT” I cut first round of rush because I knew that those weren’t my houses and I would flourish elsewhere and didn’t want to waste their time as well as mine. Your entitled to your own opinion but your not entitled to forcing your opinions on the others who view this site, especially the PNMs. So PKT might be your “always and forever” but that doesn’t invalidate anyone else’s opinions about where houses fall on the ranks. Have a good day and be kind!!

By: informing you

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: Okay    

So you get to post your ranks over and over but get offended when others do? Sorry your “top house” isn’t what others consider top house.

By: Okay
by: Honestly   

The ptk posts seem to be a joke.

No one is taking them seriously.

By: Honestly
by: Yas   

I don’t see another thread about this?? But PKT is top 3

By: Yas
#7by:    

This is so true. There are so many great houses but these are top 3

By: Boomer
#8by:    

Do you think we go to UT or something? Jesus

By: uh
by: Boomer   

Boomer Sooner!! And PKT!

#9by:    

PTK is NOT TOP 3 only one of those houses is top 3 at OU! Period. P&T have some work to do to refrain their status!

by: Yep!   

Couldn’t agree more!
Theta got one of their worst PC’s this year and Pi Phi has gotten 3 PC’s that have no continuity. Pi Phi has a rep for having the worst sisterhood. You’re either a camp, odd girl or wild party girl. Theta used to be known as the weird, smart girls I don’t know many from Tulsa/OKC that want either PorT anymore.

By: Yep!
#10by:    

P K T !! These are top 3 for sure!

By: Yaas

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.