facebook

gamma phi

by: sup

Did you know Gamma Phi has never gotten first place is U-sing, Scandals, or Homecoming?

Prove me wrong by naming the year they won

Posted By: sup
Post Reply Report
Page 3 of 7
#21  by: @seriously...   

I agree. She has a lot of anger and thinks she's clever. Bad combo!

By: @seriously...
#22  by: LOL   

Alum says they won in the early 80's- pathetically sad she's on here defending them

By: LOL
by: @24Sep 4, 2013 5:00:36 PM

Pathetically sad that you're on here running them down

By: @24
by: ^Sep 9, 2013 11:40:43 PM

Whole conversation is pathetically sad

By: ^
#23  by: at above   

Do you know that there are other things to talk about besides Gamma Phi? If they're so bad, why bother?

By: at above
#24  by: @^   

The Panhellenic Creed

"We, the fraternity women of America,
stand for service through the
development of character inspired by
the close contact and deep friendship of
individual fraternity and Panhellenic
life. The opportunity for wide and wise
service, through mutual respect and
helpfulness is the tenet by which we
strive to live."

Note the fact that we all swear to strive for "mutual respect and helpfulness." This post is not respectful or helpful. It is repetitive and unimportant. It singles out one sorority that your attempt to ridicule actually gives dignity to. At OU we're Gamma Phi fans.

By: @^
#25  by: Probably    

Because they spend all their time being jealous of the top 5 houses and spend all their time on this site bashing them!

By: Probably
#26  by: LOL   

And the still haven't!

By: LOL
#27  by: Actually   

I did know that and Kasparov won homecoming this year so that makes GPB is a loser like always

By: Actually
#28  by: ^   

Waiting waiting waiting -- never won anything-- so sad for them guess that explains their bitterness

#29  by: Haha   

I'm pretty sure the same person is coming back on their own thread and agreeing with them self over and over again. I've never seen someone so obsessed on here. Every other post for months is about how awful Gamma Phi is and how every negative thing said on this site is their doing. The whole OU page is the dullest and most repetitive thing I've ever seen.

By: Haha
#30  by: @abpve   

I agree. She's completely obvious. She doesn't like our Gamma Phi chapter because of one of their members. She goes to another school, but she trolls on OU's site to bash houses and blame Gamma Phis. Idk, I guess because she's a psychopath.

By: @abpve
by: ^Nov 1, 2013 1:26:34 PM

Y'all push this post to the top and you know it! LOL how gamma phi just tell us when they won( in our lifetimes-- ) and shut everybody up

by: I meanNov 1, 2013 1:51:16 PM

I mean everybody but me shut up. I want to be the only one on here that ever gets to say anything and I want to say it over and over. I don't like Gamma phi and I'm going to make sure that my house actually came in first one time in something and it doesn't matter how many other houses came in 2nd or 3rd in anything because I AM MAKING A POINT about how much I hate Gamma Phi. So everyone EXCEPT FOR ME shut up so I can repeat myself again.

By: I mean
by: ^Nov 1, 2013 3:23:45 PM

Crazy chick Alert

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.