facebook

rush lists order

by: hydr

Do the girls that the rush chairmen / rush team all want normally sit at the top of the list? Or is it girls that the whole sorority generally wants? Or the top alumni?

Like who are the girls that are #'s 1-50

Posted By: hydr
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: My sorority   

In my sorority, because that's all I know, the girls at the top of the list are the girls that both the alumni and the actives agree on who meet all the criteria we are looking for. Top legacies who also meet our criteria are on that list as well.

My sorority has a target list of about 300 girls. It is a combination of alumni choices and actives favorites (most of the time, the same girls).

With quota estimated to be 150-170, we anticipate losing half to other sororities.

If we lose more than we need for quota, we will pull top girls from our secondary lists or those RARE girls we just meet during recruitment that didn't have connections going into rush.

In my sorority we rank, we don't vote. A girl on the target list who doesn't rank high enough during recruitment will be removed, unless she is on our alumni's must have list. And yes, every sorority has an alumni list of girls who are golden that we couldn't drop unless there was some huge scandal happen the week of rush.

By: My sorority
#2  by: Ordering   

In my sorority the rush team will order the lists first. They will include all the actives favorites ordered according to gpa and other characteristics we are looking for.

At the same time, the alumni will also be putting together their lists.

Then the lists will be merged. And the alumni will order the target list.

After rush begins, the alumni and the rush teams will work together to narrow the lists.

By: Ordering

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.