facebook

kd

by:    

I see a lot of hate here about KD. I don't know anyone really but why do people not like them? I'm just curious kind of nervous to go into their house if they are that awful.

Posted By: Pnm
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

You see a lot of hate for all the top houses. KD gets more than others because they dirty rush and end up hurting a lot of girls in the process.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#2by:    

My good friend was a KD and her daughter is one now. I don't understand all the negative comments on here about KD. She is a very nice girl and so are her friends that I have met. Maybe y'all are jealous or something???

By: friend of KD
by: so sad   

when moms are on here

By: so sad
by: Lol   

Sad indeed!

Have you seen the movie mean girls? That is kd! Nice to your face, mean spirited behind your back.

My roommate last year was a kd. Really sweet girl until she got a few drinks in her. Then she would sit there and criticize everybody who walked by.

By: Lol

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.