facebook

thoughts??

by: PNM

First week of school has ended what are halls thoughts on all the sororities?? What do you like not like? and what have y'all noticed about each?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: First week   

Ddd likes to be seen and have attention drawn to themselves. I have a few in my classes and they seen confident and nice.

Xo seems nice but not what I was expecting. Kind of normal girls.

Kd pretty girls who like to whisper and keep everybody out of their inner circle. I said hi to a group and they looked at me like I had a third eye.

Dg. Semi pretty girls who try to talk to us but seem awkward.

Phi mu. Seem fun. Saw a group dancing at rafters and they looked like they were having fun.

Kappa. I thought I was going to like kappa but everyone I meet just wants to tell me how much better they are than the rest. Kind of turned me off.

Pi phi put some clothes on! These girls need to learn to dress a little better. Pretty though.

Aopi. Kind of rude. Normal looking.

Theta. I haven't met any

Adpi. Nice.

By: First week
by: hahaAug 30, 2015 5:31:00 PM

you think kappa is bad because they wanted to tell you they loved their sorority? i wish kappa and other sororities would tell
me about how much they love their chapter because that would mean they want me to be a part of it. and yeah maybe the KDs thought it was strange that you approached them. I prob wouldn't walk up to a group of actives that I didn't know and try to be in their conversation, that's just weird.

By: haha
by: ActiveAug 30, 2015 8:32:53 PM

I think you (and other PNMs) are taking silence or awkwardness as being rude.

We are all excited about rush and we want to get to know you, BUT you seriously need to calm down. One KD looking at you weird or an AOPi not giving you attention is not rudeness, we are either:
1. Wondering why you're staring at us (you may not be staring at us or realize it. It's ok! We were there too! I caught myself staring at all actives last year)
2. Trying to figure you out while trying not to get in your face talking to you.

As for Kappa, that might have been one girl trying to impress you. We ALL think our sorority is better than the rest. I accidentally said "Oh yeah our sisterhood is better than ABC's" to a PNM last year.

By: Active
by: Lola435Aug 31, 2015 1:21:49 AM

Adpi is the misfits and are so weird. They are socy awkward and it's impossible to have a conversation with them.

By: Lola435
#2  by: uhhh   

Rude? Looking at you like you had a third eye? Ever heard of a resting b i t c h face?

We don't mean to make you uncomfortable like that! If it's the resting mean face, our bad. If you're just staring at us or you're the one being rude, then that's on you. Sorry, we can't blow sunshine up your a s s in class all the time when you're just gonna stare at us or be awkward.

By: uhhh

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.