facebook

kappa kappa gamma discussion

by: GR Administrator

Kappa Kappa Gamma sorority chapter comments at University of Mississippi - Ole Miss

Posted By: GR Administrator
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: GKODB   

WOW all of you who have posted untrue or rude things about the Ole Miss Kappas obviously have some hostility against us because we cut you and you are now unhappy in whatever sorority you ended up in. Sorry, but that is not our problem so back off because you know we are better than you...

By: GKODB
#2  by: kkgpledge   

I am a pledge this year and I love Kappa. The girls are pretty, fun and very classy. There are several sororities that were great during rush

By: kkgpledge
#3  by: fratboy   

Just went to the Kappa Kappa Gamma formal loast night and my date was GORGEOUS AND SO MUCH FUN! Long blonde hair, petite,hazel green eyes!The girls in this sorority are fun and not stuck up snobs. Fun and Classy at the same time! Hope the other sorority formals are the same!

By: fratboy
#4  by: lsufrat   

Love those Kappas and Tri-Delts from Ole Miss!!! Come visit us more here in Tigerland! We always love to see GORGEOUS girls!

By: lsufrat
#5  by: TOP tier   

KD,Tri-Delt,DG -top tier
Chi-O,Kappa, Phi Mu -middle tier
and there is no such thing as lower tier but the remaining sororities who are also very good are AOP-great rush, Theta and Pi Phi

By: TOP tier
#6  by: frats love kappa   

It is because Kappas not stuck up, don't take themselves too seriously and YES theya are top tier. Lots of great sororities but alot of girls choose them

By: frats love kappa
#7  by: @GKODB   

You are a disgrace to Kappa's, not only at Ole Miss but everywhere. No Kappa or any sorority girl for that matter should EVER have an attitude like that. I love my sorority as much as I'm sure you love yours. I cut Kappa the first night, and I was still invited back for Skit Round. You're no better than any of the other 8 chapters. Speak for yourself, not the entire Kappa house. I know some very sweet Kappa's, so I hope there are no other bad seeds.

By: @GKODB
#8  by: 1870   

Kappa is one of the oldest, largest, and most respected sororities. The Kappa Kappa Gamma Foundation is the largest of all Greek Foundations. Kappa has had fewer chapters close than any other panhellenic sorority. It has high standards,a strong alumnae network, and has chapters at only strong academic public and private schools. Kappa is selective and has many famous alumnae.

By: 1870
#9  by: Yes   

Kappa is a VERY strong sorority on the National level with a great history. That does not make it a top sorority at Ole Miss. Kappa has always been a decent group on campus but not top 4 even.

By: Yes
#10  by: Commission Crusher   

If you need more traffic to your website check out the website in my name. It really helped me and i think it can help your website.

By: Commission Crusher

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.