facebook

Alpha chi Omega

by:    

I saw that They are starting their recruitment fall 22, have they secured housing yet? Do they have a house?

Posted By: Axo
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

Originally they were trying to rent Theta's old house but CHI O rented it out while they added onto their house

By: XOXO
by: Uh   

Chi O using it has nothing to do with AXO not buying it. They said Theta wanted too much for it.

By: Uh
#2by:    

They don’t update the Instagram page so I’m guessing they aren’t coming.

By: Hmm
by: Well   

Would you? TBH I hope they do come but take a good look at this site. Any NPC group - no matter the numbers or size of the PCs - probably do think twice about coming here after seeing how toxic this system is. We have one of the smallest Greek systems as far as number of houses in the SEC despite the number of PNMs that go through each year. Hate to say it but it’s true.

By: Well
by: .   

Unless something happens between now and then, AXO is scheduled to come

By: .
by: Wouldn't be surprised   

AGD just pulled out at Arkansas because the university backed out of giving them land to build on. A group that can't secure competitive housing is doomed to fail.

By: Wouldn't be surprised
#3by:    

I hope they come so we have smaller member classes or we will have to make deeper cuts and have more girls fall through

By: TBH
by: Pal   

I can see why it might seem this way, but with the release figure method (google for helpful information) the sororities don't make deeper cuts. It helps every girl find a house. The problem, of course, is that the memberships remain large.

By: Pal
by: HalloweenQueen   

I don’t understand: why is a big chapter a bad thing?

By: HalloweenQueen
by: BIG   

Because when you have 120+ members in your new member class it is hard to get to know those girls, much less the other 300+ older sisters. Less like a true sisterhood and more like just a machine. Just to get down to 100 new members per house would take adding two more houses, not including if college enrollment increases again and more sign up for recruitment. Part of the draw of Ole Miss is that it's not such a HUGE school. IMO

By: BIG
#4by:    

Get rid of RFM and stop being a system that gives every girl a bid regardless of grades or rep. It’s not selective at all these days in most houses-including the “top”

By: Yeah

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
by: True   

I don’t know anyone that didn’t a bid.

By: True
by: RFM   

RFM sets a minimum requirement for the number of cuts but a house can cut more if they want. But they don't because they don't want the stigma of ending up too short at pref and having to snap bid or not make quota. A house that is too selective would get completely slammed for that instead of being elevated for it. Also Panhellenic cannot prevent any girl from rushing. So here we are. We need more houses. Establishing a new sorority here is a bold move for any group and thank goodness AXO is willing.

By: RFM
#5by:    

Then quit doing quota additions and letting every girl that goes to pref get a bid

By: Well
by: sit down   

Every girl who goes to pref is on the bid list and therefore is wanted. Sororities are absolutely free to cut anyone they want before pref.

By: sit down

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.