facebook

kkg legacy

by: KKG Hopefully

My sister was a KKG at OM 10 years ago. Will that help me get a bid from KKG? I heard that legacy status doesn't help much at UA. There are also other girls from my HS who are currently KKGs at OM.

Posted By: KKG Hopefully
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: Legacy   

So does being a legacy help you at any sorority at OM? I'm a Chi O legacy and I thought that was a plus.

By: Legacy
#12  by: Lol   

Why does this post say UA?

By: Lol
by: KKG HopefullyAug 13, 2019 2:02:15 PM

I was asking because I am deciding between OM and UA and I want to be a Kappa since I am a legacy.

By: KKG Hopefully
by: CarefulAug 22, 2019 9:23:09 AM

I question the authenticity of anyone who abbreviates Ole Miss as "OM" but assuming you are for real, you are setting yourself up for a very difficult recruitment if you go in with such a narrow focus on just one house.

By: Careful
#13  by: No   

No one cares if you are a legacy. That will get you no where at OM.

By: No
by: Well...Aug 22, 2019 12:32:08 PM

If you are a legacy daughter of an Ole Miss alum who has remained active with the sorority through the years and has supported the chapter itself financially or otherwise, that will definitely get you somewhere.

But yeah having a sister who was a sister in a chapter somewhere else doesn't mean all that much.

By: Well...
by: CarolineAug 24, 2019 7:49:07 PM

If you think it is any easier at Alabama, you are kidding yourself! Thank goodness it turned out well for me, but it was a brutal process!

By: Caroline
#14  by: Pleaseread    

It’s not very kind of all the people in other sororities to look down upon girls they don’t know and are probably just jealous of. Im a kappa and I’m so bored i ended up scrolling through Greek rank. I love my sisters and I’ve had the most amazing experience with so many girls in this chapter. No chapter is prim and perfect and y’all trying to act like whatever chapter your in is perfect is just a lie! Let’s be kind and spread love and lift each other up and cheer for our friends successes instead of putting people down to only try and hide your own imperfections. There is not one bad house on our campus. Every sorority is full of amazing, inspiring, kind, and fearfully made women so let’s spread the good. People always talk about women empowerment on sorority instagrams. What kind of empowerment are we spreading with all of these negative comments? Please do yourself a favor and think about who you may be hurting when you post things so negative when you are clearly jealous and just want to steal the girls they are rushing. Just think about it.

By: Pleaseread
by: mommyAug 25, 2019 9:45:06 AM

@pleaseread. That’s got to be a kappa mommy trying to make kappa look better. Didn’t work

By: mommy

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.