facebook

kkg legacy

by: KKG Hopefully

My sister was a KKG at OM 10 years ago. Will that help me get a bid from KKG? I heard that legacy status doesn't help much at UA. There are also other girls from my HS who are currently KKGs at OM.

Posted By: KKG Hopefully
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: YES   

Yes kappa loves legacies and will so so happy to have you!!!!

By: YES
#2  by: Wrong   

KKG won't take you just because you are a legacy. If you are unattractive or a reputation risk, it won't matter if you are a legacy. Also, if the girls from your HS that are in KKG don't like you, you are screwed!

By: Wrong
#3  by: Stop kappa   

Kappa, for the last time, commenting on your own post a minute after you post it is pretty obvious. Grow up

By: Stop kappa
by: LMAOAug 8, 2019 5:55:21 PM

Kappa you must be knew here, take a page out of DGs book on how to self rank on greekranks

By: LMAO
#4  by: OLE MISS   

NO you’re not. No true legacy would come on here. You’d have strong rec. from your sister and maybe one of her friends and you’d be establishing contacts with the girls from your HS.

NO KAPPA would start this. It’s sure to get negative responses—which was the poster’s purpose.

GIVE IT UP!!!

By: OLE MISS
by: ?Aug 8, 2019 11:00:15 PM

No, I’m not a kappa yet I’m still in HS. I was just wondering if being a legacy is still a pretty good guarantee that I’ll get a bid when I get there. I’m confused.

By: ?
by: ^Aug 9, 2019 1:38:37 PM

No, being a legacy is not a guarantee, ever, at any house. There are so many legacies now that houses could fill two pledge classes with them alone, so anyone can and will get cut. If Kappa has a legacy introduction form then your sister needs to send one in. You should also get a rec for every house. Kappa will not invite you to pref unless they intend to bid you.

By: ^
#5  by: Nope   

Well Kappa sucks so...

By: Nope
#6  by: Ew   

Literally no one likes kappa... except for kappas.. and most kappas don’t even like their own sisters.. so.. good luck?

By: Ew
#7  by: Truth hurts    

When you realize that kappas are as fake on the inside as they are on the outside, you won’t want be be one.

By: Truth hurts
#8  by: So?   

Kappa doesn’t really care about legacy status here. It won’t help you at all when you are competing with tons of beautiful girls for limited spots. Those days are over. Sorry!

By: So?
#9  by: Hsjdbnd   

Hahahah i wonder who posted all the hateful comments? Definitely KD and XO— jealousy!

By: Hsjdbnd
by: LOLAug 11, 2019 10:44:22 PM

@Hsjdbnd I don’t think KD and XO are jealous of kappa hahahaha. I don’t think any sorority is jealous of them

By: LOL
by: hahaAug 12, 2019 10:32:27 AM

^^^^

By: haha
by: HmmmAug 12, 2019 11:03:57 AM

I think KD and XO have better things to worry about (and better people)

By: Hmmm
#10  by: wow   

🤮🤮🤮🤮 kappa noooooooo

By: wow

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.