facebook

fake news

by: Get informed

Funny to me to see people talking about sorority rush and PNM lists like they actually know what they are talking about. When i see "consistently ranked in top 3 of lists" or "always in PNM's bottom 6"......nobody besides rho gams even see those so you actually have no idea what you're saying. you are making stuff up to try to benefit/hurt houses based on opinions you already had. also opinions on PCs...how do people even see the new PCs? weird

Posted By: Get informed
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ^actually   

Any member of Panhel executive council sees that information and anyone who has access to the RFM report sees that information.

Every advisor gets a copy of the final statistics report and most advisors forward a copy to their chapters membership chair. I know our chapter's recruitment team has seen the final statistics. So, wrong or right, a lot more people that you think have seen numbers.

If you're in a large recruitment group, you may have also seen someone rank's. Three years ago on my floor we posted our rankings after first round in a group chat. Was it the smartest thing to do? No, but we were freshmen. We did a lot a dumb stuff! :) And girls talk. One of the girls in my chapter had a younger sister go through this year, she sent her sister a pic of all her rankings, even after pref. Girls exchange a lot more info that you first think. I was kinda shocked that girls were so freely sending their ranks thru snap and insta.

By: ^actually
#2  by: Wrong answer   

OP said PNM placement and ratings. Totals change based on prior totals and needs. Two totally different things.

Smallest chapters prior to recruitment:

G Phi 107
AEPHI 114
SDT 114
Theta 131
Pi Phi 143

The smallest needed to make budget so took more girls. But that doesn’t reveal the PNMs rankings.

And this is completely unrelated to PC.

By: Wrong answer
by: ^^^Jan 31, 2019 5:46:13 AM

Your numbers are incorrect. Based on your post Theta would have taken 86 new members, Pi Phi 73 and AEPhi 101. That is not accurate. Not sure where those figures came from but definitely wrong.

By: ^^^
by: AndJan 31, 2019 6:20:48 PM

Just because these are public numbers from last spring there is informal.And houses can take huge numbers for a lot of reasons. Not just because they didn’t have enough last year. Maybe they recruited girls in the fall?

By: And
#3  by: Own numbers   

Those were the numbers the houses reported in Spring of 2018. My information is easily verified and public. Yours is heresay. Are you sure your numbers are right? Mmmm.

By: Own numbers
by: ?Jan 31, 2019 6:30:30 PM

Grade report can vary and does not show members who are on leave of absence, studying abroad and any informal members added past a certain date. You can verify the number on the grade report, but that report can be slightly altered to help out a chapter's GPA.

By: ?
by: Total chapterJan 31, 2019 7:35:22 PM

The number listed above IS a TOTAL CHAPTER SIZE. There is a separate column for GPA totals due to travel or dropouts:

Aephi 61
GPhi 80
SDT 83
Pi phi 92
Theta 116

So houses that have consistently higher average girls don’t need to take a huge number of PNMs. Houses with lower numbers in the previous year do to stay financially viable.

By: Total chapter
#4  by: Own numbers   

Those were the numbers the houses reported at the end of Spring 2018. My information is public. Yours is heresay. Are you sure your numbers are right? And we should trust you because?

By: Own numbers
#5  by: hmmm   

bump

By: hmmm
#6  by: Question    

So did all those chapters with smallest Spring chapter do informal?

By: Question

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.