facebook

MSU Zeta visited UofM Ann Arbor. They caused a scene

by: DU

To start off, I go to UofM Ann Arbor, but I come in peace. Our Greek Rank page is flooded with trolls and posts... yours is quite docile. Anyways, I'm in a fraternity called Delta Upsilon at UofM, and we mix with Zeta at UofM.

Some of the MSU Zeta girls took a little trip to Ann Arbor to visit their 'sisters...' this weekend. Zeta girls at UofM are known for being pretty friendly, and maybe a bit too much of partiers... But the Zeta girls from MSU that came to UofM really caused a scene.

They shattered our Tito tower, they flooded the bathroom sink (I have pictures), and one of them climbed on our roof, and tried to get into the trees (most of the frats and frats are in a forest neighborhood in Ann Arbor). One of them had to go to the hospital for her broken arm, and another knocked over a lit candle in room 4 and caused a very mild fire. And at around 2am, they all ran back to Zeta (Zeta is our neighbor on the corner), stampeding through our house, leaving behind phone chargers, and lipstick tubes. I just hope that you all know that your Zeta girls are absolutely out of control, and that I hope they do not act like this at MSU.

How do I know it was your Zeta girls? The Zeta girls of UofM told us it was the ones from MSU. Such a pity, since we almost wanted to pgp with Zeta.

Anyways, seems like your Zeta has a mild rep on this page. I saw a review for them clogging a toilet at your PiKapps about a month ago. Not surprised they did that tbh.

Beware of MSU Zeta. Your other sororities like AXO and DG are cool, but those are the only other MSU srats I've interacted with.

Posted By: DU
Post Reply Report
Page 5 of 5
#41  by: lol   

bump again

By: lol

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.