facebook

MSU Zeta visited UofM Ann Arbor. They caused a scene

by: DU

To start off, I go to UofM Ann Arbor, but I come in peace. Our Greek Rank page is flooded with trolls and posts... yours is quite docile. Anyways, I'm in a fraternity called Delta Upsilon at UofM, and we mix with Zeta at UofM.

Some of the MSU Zeta girls took a little trip to Ann Arbor to visit their 'sisters...' this weekend. Zeta girls at UofM are known for being pretty friendly, and maybe a bit too much of partiers... But the Zeta girls from MSU that came to UofM really caused a scene.

They shattered our Tito tower, they flooded the bathroom sink (I have pictures), and one of them climbed on our roof, and tried to get into the trees (most of the frats and frats are in a forest neighborhood in Ann Arbor). One of them had to go to the hospital for her broken arm, and another knocked over a lit candle in room 4 and caused a very mild fire. And at around 2am, they all ran back to Zeta (Zeta is our neighbor on the corner), stampeding through our house, leaving behind phone chargers, and lipstick tubes. I just hope that you all know that your Zeta girls are absolutely out of control, and that I hope they do not act like this at MSU.

How do I know it was your Zeta girls? The Zeta girls of UofM told us it was the ones from MSU. Such a pity, since we almost wanted to pgp with Zeta.

Anyways, seems like your Zeta has a mild rep on this page. I saw a review for them clogging a toilet at your PiKapps about a month ago. Not surprised they did that tbh.

Beware of MSU Zeta. Your other sororities like AXO and DG are cool, but those are the only other MSU srats I've interacted with.

Posted By: DU
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 5
#1  by: zeta oh ma   

zeta is out of control. hopefully you guys learned your lesson.

I also just checked out your greek rank page, and it seems like your zeta doesn't have the best rep either 👀

By: zeta oh ma
by: bumpAug 21, 2021 4:27:02 PM

bump again so the freshmen girls can see this

By: bump
by: ItchySep 14, 2021 5:12:32 PM

They sound messy

By: Itchy
by: BumpJun 9, 2022 6:58:32 PM

Just bump..

By: Bump
#2  by: lol   

took a zeta home one time and she sharted in my bed after we hu i had to buy new sheets lmaooo stay away from those girls

By: lol
by: whatMar 22, 2021 9:10:19 PM

i heard the zeta president sharts often at frat parties

By: what
by: dke<3Mar 22, 2021 9:24:49 PM

dke loves sharts

By: dke<3
by: whatMar 22, 2021 9:28:22 PM

zeta is socialing with pi kapps and all that screams is middle tier

By: what
by: who is thisJun 19, 2021 1:01:13 PM

tell me you are in pi kapps without telling me you're in pi kapps

By: who is this
by: hey yaAug 14, 2021 1:42:42 AM

bump pnms need to see this

By: hey ya
by: zeta sucksJul 16, 2022 11:44:44 AM

bump for PNMs
these girls are so fake too

By: zeta sucks
by: EwwwNov 3, 2022 12:12:01 AM

Bump up for class

By: Ewww
#3  by: jokes   

How bored and senile do you have to be to come up with something like this lol not even in zta but know for a fact that this and the Pi kapps post from earlier are both made up

By: jokes
by: :(Mar 22, 2021 4:55:26 PM

if u have a problem with a sorority thats one thing, making stuff up is beyond crazy. hope you get the help you need anon

By: :(
by: no its trueMar 22, 2021 5:00:54 PM

the pi kapps thing happened. There are videos of it I've seen it

By: no its true
by: Haha jokesMar 22, 2021 5:00:54 PM

Check out university of Michigan’s Greek rank then

By: Haha jokes
by: Facts hurtMar 22, 2021 6:17:10 PM

Ok Zeta

By: Facts hurt
#4  by: Bs   

Cool story bro

By: Bs
#5  by: Umich DU   

Our zetas cause a scene every weekend. They clogged our toilets (at DU) and other frats they mix with like Sigma Chi don't like them either at Umich. Beware of Zeta.

By: Umich DU
#6  by: wtf   

first and foremost, only two girls left their chargers behind. its because we were getting high in room four. that's how the "fake" candle got knocked over. secondly, those were not lipstick tubes. they were lip gloss tubes. get it right wtf is wrong with you people.

stop bashing zeta

By: wtf
by: LolMar 25, 2021 3:43:57 AM

Yeah okay miss shart^

By: Lol
by: PositiveMar 25, 2021 4:00:09 PM

There is one think we all know after all this bashing of the Zeta’s . They are the most hated sorority at MSU.

By: Positive
#7  by: lol   

I honestly love seeing what crazy stuff the zeta girls are up to. It keeps me on my feet.

By: lol
#8  by: lies   

not true at all. zeta at u of m Ann Arbor lost national recognition, so MSU zetas wouldn't be allowed to visit using the zeta funds.

By: lies
by: panhelMar 31, 2021 3:13:22 PM

they lost recognition because of the MSU zetas causing a scene with them. that was the last straw since it happened a couple days before panhel voted to remove them

By: panhel
#9  by: classic   

This post hands down is the best post I have seen on greek rank this year. Hands down. This will go down in the jokes of MSU greek life for sure.

By: classic
by: Ohhh zetasApr 1, 2021 7:35:31 PM

They are such silly clowns

By: Ohhh zetas
#10  by: zeta   

not a good look. bump

By: zeta

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.