facebook

why does everyone hate alpha sig?

by:    

I know four people that love it there. I'm rushing next semester there and other places but i got turned off by all the hate on Alpha sig. Is it warranted at all? A red flag I should take notice of, or is it just stupid greek life rumors?

Posted By: lol
Page 1 of 1
#1by:    

They bid everyone who steps foot into their house. Not a good look

By: goob
by: ?   

But did they bid you? Sounds like you got turned away and are venting about it on greekrank bc you are disappointed in your current house lol

By: ?
#2by:    

They spiked my drink the only time I was there. Disgusting

By: Bye
by: no   

doubt this happened lol

By: no
#3by:    

they gave me a bid 10 minutes into showing up for rush. most of the guys in it are socially incompetent.

By: !
#4by:    

they carpet bid thinking large numbers will automatically move them up

By: yeyo man

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
#5by:    

I mean if you're basing your decisions off greekrank you probably shouldn't heart a bid anywhere because you're likely joining greek life for the wrong reasons. I don't know many alpha sigs or what they're about but I think the stigma roots from greekrank bc I don't hear that outside of this space.

By: Uh
#6by:    

If you’re rushing /not rushing anywhere based on this site you’re making a mistake

By: Truth

Before you type:  Please do not post individual names, defaming content, or spam. Remember, cyber bullying can be considered a crime.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.