facebook

kappa alpha or delta sigma?

by: SDSU

Seriously, which one should I rush?

Posted By: SDSU
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: IFC   

KA more than 30 founders right now, they are only taking the highest quality people since they are just starting which makes everyone in KA right now chill. KA is already recognized as a colony, they still have to charter through the school which means they are still brand new. For being so new they are making gigantic moves in terms of getting started. Nationals and their alum seem to be helping these guys out a lot and the school loves KA which shows they will be around for a very long time unlike how some of these fraternities are heading right now.

By: IFC
#12  by: state   

I absolutely love all of the KA guys. They're so chill and I can see them doing really great things over the years.

By: state
#13  by: gdi   

I know a few of the KA guys and they're true gentlemen. They really stick by their values while having a great time. Last I heard is that they're alumni are getting them a house for fall 2014. They're all pretty chill and have some cool parties. The university loves them and they're on track for chartering. They're also really involved on campus so thats good.

By: gdi
by: lolNov 28, 2013 7:59:08 PM

obviously you're KA haha

you almost had me

By: lol
by: gdiNov 29, 2013 3:07:20 PM

I'm actually not in any Greek organization. I thought about it but it's not for me.

By: gdi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.