Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Greek   

Neither.

By: Greek
#2  by: seriously   

none....i'd go for a fraternity that starting back up a little stronger

By: seriously
#3  by: Rushing   

Seriously, Delta Sigma and Kappa Alpha are getting a house next year. Plus the guys in KA I met are all chill and they have great parties. But DS has like 90 people. I'm rushing other houses but I'm thinking of either checking out KA or DS as potentials.

By: Rushing
by: IFCNov 20, 2013 12:13:19 PM

Not having a house is really holding Kappa Alpha back, they are on the same track as Theta Chi was at this time. Their Alum are all really powerful. They are definitely getting a house in fall, if you join now you'll be considered a founder for either KA or DS.

By: IFC
#4  by: Brotherhood   

Kappa Alpha has a lot fewer guys than Delta Sigma which makes them have a lot tighter of a brotherhood. I only know one Kappa Alpha and he knows everyone in KA like he's known them for years and he just joined this semester. The few people I know in Delta Sigma are cool but they don't know anywhere close to everyone.

By: Brotherhood
#5  by: why?   

KA: a bunch of weird, gdi losers that didn't get bids. You may as well join a community service fraternity.

Delta Sig: chiller guys, but no one has seen anything from them all year. Could have potential but other established houses are on the move way quicker.

My advice, the way the year is going consider every house.

By: why?
by: WellNov 20, 2013 9:35:00 PM

My friend accepted a bid from KA instead of Theta Chi because of what he saw in both houses. My other friend who is in KA received a bid from SigEp and joined KA instead. There are some people I look at in KA and ask how on earth they ever got a bid and there are people who I consider some of the chillest people I know. I recommend when rushing to go in it with an open mind because a house might just surprise you.

By: Well
#6  by: :)   

Neither, Rush SAE <3

By: :)
#7  by: JK   

Rush kappa sig

By: JK
by: Who?Nov 20, 2013 9:35:42 PM

Who is kappa sig?

By: Who?
#8  by: IFC   

Yeah if you're trying to join a newer fraternity, look into Kappa Sigma.

By: IFC
by: 2015Nov 20, 2013 10:04:17 PM

Rush Kappa Sigma in 2015 when they come back but why would you wait and miss out on greek life

By: 2015
#9  by: Lol...   

Kappa Sigma is coming back next year, where are you getting your facts?

By: Lol...
by: ...Nov 21, 2013 2:57:11 PM

And if they don't ?

By: ...
#10  by: ksig creepers   

Kappa sig is coming back next semes, but they're just another Sigma Chi... "frat stars" In Hawaiian shirts, nuff said

By: ksig creepers
by: OrNov 21, 2013 2:51:30 PM

I mean Next year or whatever, but I bet they haze. How big is KA?

By: Or

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.