facebook

kicked out of a rush event

by: ucf2019

I went to a rush event at the Ato house and after talking to a few guys I was told that I didn't fit in and should check out another house. Really discouraging but I decided to check out phi delts and got a bid, however I decided to wait to rush again fall. Would I be able to come back to Ato even though I got kicked out? And phi delt even though I didn't accept?

Posted By: ucf2019
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: sucks   

Should have gone to ksig

By: sucks
#2  by: lol   

Phi delt is falling off. They're fall pc sucked

By: lol
#3  by: Yo   

This is definitely not an ATO trying to make themselves look good. Seriously, fuq off.

By: Yo
#4  by: lol   

Phi Delt had like a 100% accept rate. Nice try.

By: lol
by: lmaoFeb 7, 2016 5:04:00 PM

except they didnt...

By: lmao
#5  by: OP   

No, this was actually a genuine question. Don't even know how it makes ATO "look good" anyways. Only reason I was kicked out was because they weren't giving out any more bids, I was just wondering if I could still come back to either of them in the fall even though I didn't accept

By: OP
by: Mmm Feb 8, 2016 8:56:21 AM

Trust me the whole "we're not giving anymore bids" is just a nice way of saying no. If they really wanted you they would have given you a bid.

By: Mmm
by: OPFeb 9, 2016 6:14:34 AM

Well that is discouraging, I guess I could still try again in the fall maybe?

By: OP
#6  by: lol phi delt   

I even think ZBT is better than them at this point

By: lol phi delt
by: chillFeb 15, 2016 6:32:46 PM

lmfao you're all over this site, calm down. People can say nice things about other organizations without being a part of them. Find a more productive way to occupy your time.

By: chill
#7  by: ..   

I wouldn't feel discouraged. I would try again in the fall. But expand your horizons and check out other frats

By: ..
#8  by: um   

why tf would you go back lmao just go phi delt..

By: um

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.