facebook

sorority dues with houses vs without houses

by: potential spring pnm

it seems like the sororities without houses aren't that much cheaper than those with houses - why?

Posted By: potential spring pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Dues   

Every sorority is structured differently so you'd have to ask sororities thay your interested in what their dues go to.
Like I've heard Zeta aren't bad dues but they fine for everything so you pay a lot. And I think DZ is all inclusive maybe, so you pay more up front but no fees after.
Essentially there's no set reason why.

By: Dues
by: .Oct 26, 2015 6:27:33 PM

Zeta doesn't fine if you have a proper excuse for not attending something

By: .
#2  by: spring pnm   

what is an average fine cost and what are some reasons for being fined?

By: spring pnm
by: FinesOct 27, 2015 8:37:01 PM

$100 for missing initiation
$10 for missing chapter
$20 for missing philanthropy
All sororities have mandatory events and how much they fine or when they fine varies.
I think actually all sororities fine.

By: Fines
by: FinesOct 27, 2015 8:37:49 PM

Oh and sororities fine a LOT for missing recruitment

By: Fines
by: wellOct 28, 2015 12:00:57 AM

usually for us it's like $10 if you miss something you signed up for, more for missing required events without an excuse and the amount depends on the event. The only chapter that doesn't fine for anything is Kappa because they aren't allowed to.

By: well
#3  by: Unhoused chapter   

I know personally for my chapter it's all inclusive and you only get fined for missing things you signed up for (and obviously intiation, our philanthropy, and recruitment), all socials are free, most shirts are free, and a large portion goes into a savings account to get a house.

By: Unhoused chapter

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.