facebook

girls: gazoni party tonight?

by: Tempted

With OFSL and the standards chair being so adamant about panhellenic women not being allowed to associate with Gazoni...is anyone risking going tonight? I really want to but my house is being seriously anti-gazoni. It was brought up in chapter and emailed to us today to remind us not to go. Has anyone else been warned this seriously and if so, are you still risking it?

Posted By: Tempted
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: 15   

a lot of girls in my pc were talking about this earlier and we all decided it wouldn't be worth it

By: 15
#2  by: Risk   

You REALLY WANT to risk your sorority receiving disciplinary action so you can party with those tools?

By: Risk
#3  by: Hope you didn't go   

There weren't even Greeks at that sausage fest. There turnout was so bad they posted on their insta that no one should listen to their orgs telling us not to go. Ha. Awkward

By: Hope you didn't go
by: DoneAug 31, 2015 2:05:36 PM

I can't wait for them to go away. Irrelevant, not wanted.

By: Done
#4  by: HA2   

News Flash.........STAY AWAY. THEY ARE NOT EVEN A REAL FRATERNITY. SAVE YOUR MONEY AND JOIN A RELEVANT HOUSE THAT MIXES WITHT HE HOTTEST SORORITIES.

By: HA2
by: MisfitsSep 1, 2015 5:15:50 PM

I would only join Gazoni if I wanted to be a social pariah. No one is allowed to hang out with them that actually matters.
No socials, no Greek week, no homecoming, no house parties with any sorority women with 1/2 a brain cell.
Why waste your 1 chance to join a fraternity on an expensive outcast club (that not actually good enough to even be a club).

By: Misfits
#5  by: Wow   

Ofsl is trying to hard to get people to not go to these parties, I almost feel like half of these comments are them talking.

By: Wow
by: Ha $ Sep 2, 2015 4:58:18 PM

Just like you're probably a Gazoni trying to make it sounds like only OFSL wants you gone.

By: Ha $

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.