facebook

juniors

by: Conflicted Sophomore

I was set on rushing this fall, but then chickened out last minute. How did you junior girls do this year? Did you get bids? Im a sophomore thinking of rushing in the spring now, and was wondering if it'll be harder because I'm older? Should I just wait until fall when I'm a junior? If I rush in the spring as a sophomore do you guys think I'll get a bid?

Posted By: Conflicted Sophomore
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: ucfgirl   

I am a Freshman that just went through recruitment, but I know a bunch of Juniors that did not get a bid at all, and the ones that did mostly got their 3rd choice.

By: ucfgirl
#2  by: Spring   

I am not sure very many sororities will do spring. Typically unhousedd sororities do spring but Gamma Phi is now one of the biggest sororities so maybe just DZ, AEPhi, and ChiO?

By: Spring
by: bAug 23, 2015 7:41:18 PM

wait what, since when was gamma phi one of the biggest sororities on campus?

By: b
by: Reply to bAug 23, 2015 8:04:41 PM

They took like 70 girls this semester and are the biggest sorority on campus now. That came from their recruitment #s

By: Reply to b
#3  by: Nah   

Please, do not believe any of these posts. Personally, I'm a junior and I got the house I wanted all week. Yes I got dropped from my third favorite house, but no big deal because I got my top number 1 preference. Believe me, you can get the house you want. Does not matter. TRUST ME! Rush when you feel comfortable enough to go through it.

By: Nah
#4  by: Junior   

I went through as a junior and it was definitely rough thinking it would've gone completely different if I was younger. But I found my home along with a lot of other juniors so I'd say it was worth it!

By: Junior
#5  by: hi   

4 girls in my rho gamma group were juniors and they all got their first choices. 2 went theta, one went aephi, and one went axid. I know one had a full schedule all week and got asked back to Pi Phi and KD for a few rounds. It's totally possible and most juniors do just fine esp if you're pretty and have a high gpa.

By: hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.