facebook

middle vs. bottom

by: To worried to sleep

My only idea of the "tier system" is this website which I know is bad but whatever. I'm just confused about how the tiers work and if it will really affect things. I can see where I land but so many girls seem interested in Pi Phi even though i loved them and AXD/theta didn't make me fall in love but they were definitely nice enough and sweet. Would it be that bad to not be top/middle. I mean I don't even know what top of bottom means.... Is there really a major difference between Chi O and KKG? the houses are so similar, the girls weren't majorly different in looks, but chi o seemed so much more friendly and comfortable. I'm losing sleep over this tier stuff. This week is just as overwhelming as I was told and it's not even Day 3 yet.

Posted By: To worried to sleep
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Gg   

If you love your sorority, tier won't matter. "Top of the bottom" means just that, they're bottom tier but almost middle.
All of the middle tiers are pretty much interchangeable, go with whichever one you click with. The truth is most girls want to be top tier but not everyone can be, and it's completely okay. You can enjoy Greek like no matter what tier you are in. Don't lost sleep over tiers. Just go in, see the impression you get from each sorority, and honestly ask yourself if you can see yourself there. Go with the sorority that you can see yourself hanging out at with no makeup on and sweatpants and a bun, and still feel comfortable.

By: Gg
#2  by: Good luck don't stress    

Go where you feel comfortable. You have to spend years with these women and you should feel accepted. Tiers mean nothing at the end of the day.

By: Good luck don't stress
by: TiersAug 19, 2015 1:25:49 PM

I just graduated and joined as a freshman. I can promise you from the moment I hugged the girl who preffed me when I ran home to her on Bid Day, I never worked again for a single second that u wad in a middle tier sorority. I even had a top tier as my #1 choice and wasn't 100% sure until I landed.
My sisters made my college experience exceptional. Not because of their tier but because of who they are.

By: Tiers

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.