facebook

top tier

by: Ucfsorority

How did everyone feel about the houses that are suposively top tier? I truly feel like I'm already torn, but I want to hear other people, so I don't end up running home somewhere where the girls were so sweet and genuine to me, but rude or fake to another girl... I want a real sorority with a real sisterhood-not just the best house.

Posted By: Ucfsorority
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Well   

honestly, I have absolutely no idea at all what half of these people are talking about when they say tri delt, kd, and zeta are rude. Those girls were the sweetest, most genuine, kind, social, amazing girls I have ever met. My laughs weren't fake, conversations flowed so easily, they were very attentive to what I had to say, and they all we so gorgeous on top of that. It's like no wonder they're top tier, they're such kind, generous, beautiful girls!

By: Well
by: .Aug 18, 2015 8:36:21 PM

they don't all have the rude rep. KD has the rude rep for the most part, and I've heard it about DDD, but zeta and adpi (if you consider adpi top) don't have the reputation of being mean.

however keep in mind that recruitment is the top tier's speciality. they are top because the girls know how to have a conversation and make you want to be there. if they were openly mean, no one would want to join.

By: .
#2  by: Top Tiers   

My honest opinion, not just because it's recruitment week:
If the top tiers are the best, why aren't they the largest sororities? They always meet quota so how do you explain it?
Because girls get in and drop when they discover the sisterhood isn't what it seems during recruitment.
Something to think about...

By: Top Tiers
by: nah Aug 18, 2015 10:12:29 PM

Or because the top tiers are also the most expensive..... I'm in a top tier and 90% of our drops are girls who can't afford it, but they stay close friends with everyone in the chapter. And tbh I don't think larger necessarily = better. Some sororities don't even know all of their sisters.

By: nah
by: SizeAug 18, 2015 10:39:25 PM

No one said larger was better. Except EVERYONE is striving for the same quota soooo...

By: Size
by: To Nah the TrideltAug 18, 2015 10:53:09 PM

The top tiers are NOT the most expensive. There is loose correlation between rank and price but look at the ucf panhellenic costs for 2015-16. TriDelt is the most expensive but isn't the top sorority. Look at some houses more expensive than Zeta (the top house/tied for top house): ADPi (LOL) and PiPhi. Definitely not comparable. Zetas price is almost the same as AXD, Chi Omega, and Gamma Phi. Certainly not top tiers. There are few excuses for their high drop rates outside of bad sisterhood and being so different from their picture perfect recruitment.

By: To Nah the Tridelt

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.