facebook

day 2

by: Ucf

Day 2 likes/dislikes! Ready set go

Posted By: Ucf
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 2
#1  by: Knights    

Same old convos in every house besides pi phi and theta. Really could see the genuiness. Kd didn't even look at me while I was talking and the girl in zta told me Id be perfect in her fam cause I'm "short and adorable". It's hard going in with an open mind when the stereotypes are so on point. I'm also unsure why the girls at adpi acted snobby. All the other sororities have been welcoming and nice?! but I can truly saying I can't wait to go back to pi phi and theta.

By: Knights
by: lolAug 18, 2015 8:13:46 PM

hi theta

By: lol
#2  by: Hopeful   

Had the best conversations in zeta, the girl I talked to was hilarious. Tridelt was okay but the conversation lulled a bit and it felt awkward, they have a nice house though. Pi Phi was sweet.

By: Hopeful
#3  by: Loooove!   

today was so much better than yesterday. I fell in love with theta and piphi! Those were honestly my faves. Tri delt and zeta were so so great. The girls were very lovely, I didn't find it awkward and conversations flowed easily, it was nice, always found something to laugh at and there were many things I felt I had in common with them. I don't know why everyone says they're rude?

By: Loooove!
by: UmmmAug 18, 2015 10:33:35 PM

Just wait until the first time you see one of them after recruitment if you don't pick them. Then you'll see rude.

By: Ummm
#4  by: Panluv   

I'm literally head over heels obsessed with tri delt. I had the most genuine conversation with each girl I've talked to, and really felt welcome. The sisters were so happy and nice to each other. It really made me feel comfortable and glad to be there. I can't wait to hopefully return tomorrow!!

By: Panluv
by: RusheeAug 18, 2015 8:28:42 PM

I feel the same way!!! Tri delt and pi phi really had me sold, back to back! Both houses the conversations were so natural and easy! I liked KD too but didn't completely click with my girl but hopefully I'll get to go again tomorrow!

By: Rushee
#5  by: Lol   

Oh my god the amount of girls pretending to be PNMs on here is obvious and hysterical

By: Lol
by: PNMAug 18, 2015 8:54:35 PM

Idk why everyone is accusing the commenters of pretending to be PNMs when they aren't. For the record, I AM a potential new member who is rushing this week, and the above comments are similar to my experiences the past 2 days.

By: PNM
by: OhAug 18, 2015 9:31:04 PM

To PNM: oh ok because you said you're a PNM I'm gonna believe you!!!!!

By: Oh
by: lolAug 18, 2015 10:15:19 PM

so many tridelts. one poor pnm mentioned that the conversations were awkward and she gets down voted and all the other comments are like "OMG TRIDELT <333"

By: lol
#6  by: Confused   

The girls clicking with tridelt ... Were we at the same chapter? Or maybe you just can't see through the fakeness..... pi phi seemed genuine and really nice so far though! Stereotypes are surprisingly on point the top tiers are too good to be true and you can see the fakeness but the rest seemed real and fun. Except ADPi and KKG I was shocked by there attitudes and lack of knowledge about their own sororities.

By: Confused
#7  by: Okay...   

Uhm. Yeah. I don't understand stereotypes. After meeting girls from each house, I learned how truly nice these gems are. Surprisingly, the house that I didn't feel was as genuine was adpi. And tri delt was the sweetest, I really loved them. I'm not lying. Those girls were great, I didn't have to pretend to laugh at an awkward joke. I loved them!!

By: Okay...
#8  by: Go home now   

Someone already said hi to you tridelt. How much attention do you want?

By: Go home now
#9  by: Miss Thang   

My favorite by far was Chi Omega. They are so sweet, down to earth, and not superficial. This is the place to be if you want out of the high school popularity game.

By: Miss Thang
#10  by: panlove   

tri delt over everything if i dont get in i dont even wanna join a sorority.

By: panlove

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.