facebook

ucf day

by: Pannnnnnn

UCF day 1 is done! Who did/didn't you like

Posted By: Pannnnnnn
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok   

The houses I went to today were all nice, I felt a bit awkward in theta but the girls were still friendly

By: Ok
#2  by: Great.   

I loved all the girls in each house I went to, aephi was a little too much for me. I didn't like how she was talking bad about the other sororities calling them "cookie cutter" when the other houses were talking about events and socials they involve themselves with other chapters on campus.

By: Great.
#3  by: Love!    

The girls were so so sweet. There were moments I didn't know what to say, but I somehow found questions out of the air and asked away. One chapter I felt I didn't have to do that with was KD, it was so natural to me. The only issue is I'm a junior and I highly doubt they take juniors, sooo.... Cool. Heart breaking, but it's alright. At least for day 2, we'll know what to expect and what to talk about.

By: Love!
#4  by: Ucf   

Really enjoyed pi phi and theta. Very genuine

By: Ucf
#5  by: Lost   

I felt really really good about yesterday but today not so much. KKG really let me down with their girls attitudes of being snobby. I would've expected that from some others but now I don't know what to think. I went in thinking they'd be my fit and now I'm lost.

By: Lost
by: FitAug 18, 2015 9:43:16 AM

Just keep a positive attitude and don't let it get to you. If you found others you like more based off actually meeting girls, then rank them higher and drop kappa. Or if your want to give it a 2nd chance bc you felt strongly about them in advancd and see if you like the girls you meet tomorrow, you can try that approach.
I loved the girl I met in a certain sorority day 1 and thought I'd want them but on day 2 the girl snubbed me so bad I dropped them immediately. Sometimes it can take more than one day to get a real feel. After all you're getting only like 20 minutes.
Whatever you l do, just don't let it get you down. You'll find your place!

By: Fit
#6  by: Can't fool me   

KD was fake af

By: Can't fool me
#7  by: Hi   

I really like gamma phi and theta and pi phi

By: Hi

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.