facebook

honest opinions

by: PNM

Can someone tell me more about KD, ZTA, Tri Delt, Axid, Theta and Pi Phi what is the stereotype, who is honestly better and what fraternities are they closer with?

Posted By: PNM
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Seriously?    

When are y'all going to learn? The answers to all of those questions are going to vary drastically from person to person. The whole reason you signed up for recruitment is so that you could meet these women and make connections for yourself - stop asking anonymous internet commenters to do your work for you.

By: Seriously?
#2  by: PNM    

I'm obviously making my own decision, but interested in hearing other opinions as well. I want to know what these sororities are seen as at UCF, stereotype, frat they are closest with etc.,

By: PNM
#3  by: gg   

ZTA, KD, TRIDELT-
All top tier, most selective and hard to get into. ZTA is known for being heavy partiers and most social, the nicest of the top tiers. KD is known for being beautiful and selective but cliquey and not the nicest, "boring". DDD is known for being fake and catty but nicest house and social. All the top tiers are generally close with the top frats.

Pi Phi, Theta, and AXiD-
Middle tier. Always changing depending on pledge class so one will be on top one moment and another the next. All have a generally average reputation. Close to an assortment of frats.

By: gg
#4  by: Honest Opinion   

If you're considering a sorority based off the frats they're close to, or the fact that you even care about that, you're doing it wrong.

By: Honest Opinion
by: Honest OpinionAug 17, 2015 4:47:22 PM

And to follow up on the important question, I wasn't a newbie Freshman so I dropped tridelt and KD immediately, fake and rude girls at both and that's what they're known for. The KD who rushed me didn't even know details about their philanthropy other than bragging about how popular it is.
Zeta - very specific look but nicer than the other 2.
The other 3 are pretty similar in reputation. Nice bit not the nicest. Pretty but not the prettiest. Fun but not the most fun or involved. They're pretty even on how liked they are.

By: Honest Opinion
#5  by: Eh   

Closeness to frats kinda varies. Yeah, top tiers tend to associate together, but there's some muddy gray area. I have lots of friends in a couple fraternities, but some of my sisters are super close with other frats that I don't really know anyone in. It's more about you and how you put yourself out there at socials/parties/philanthropies. Chapters have socials with chapters they're close with and ones they aren't, that's the point of them.

By: Eh
#6  by: Laughing active    

It's so funny how all these PNMs are only interested in top/top middle tiers. Top tier girls know where they'll land so there's no worry for them. The top tiers who do worry are just insecure and will end up ADPi. Middle tier girls want to be top but cushion their fall by saying they'll "consider" a top middle and then end up there or lower. Finally the bottom tier girls really wanna be PiPhi but they'll admit to considering Chi O because their "nationally prominent" but end up there or KKG...or even worse an unhoused chapter.

By: Laughing active
by: Laughing at youAug 18, 2015 7:31:22 AM

Top tiers are apparently trying to replace the sun as the center of the universe.

By: Laughing at you
#7  by: Well   

Can we all just sit here and giggle and acknowledge that adpi wasn't even mentioned in the original post

By: Well
by: ButAug 18, 2015 9:22:19 AM

Is adpi ever mentioned? She'd rather go PiPhi. Literally crying for the people who still think they are relevant.

By: But

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.