facebook

views on adpi girls? maybe even house?

by: Newbie

I'm rushing this fall and I really want to go in with an open mind but I'm just curious about anyone's personal views on ADPi? Are they nice girls? I really love the look of the house and I've talked to one frat guy and he said ADPi was great and I'm really furious to what others have to say! (I'm not very trusting of the Greek ranking tab)

Posted By: Newbie
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: gossipgirl    

Bottom of top or top of the middle depending on who you ask.

Pros-
have a pretty cute house
cheers for charity philanthropy does pretty well
strong nationally
strong recruiters

cons-
have a "shady" rep for being secretly mean girls (other sororities call them "ShadyPi")
many believe they have fallen in tier lately due to bad recent pledge classes and inability to make quota

By: gossipgirl
by: YeahJul 31, 2015 5:24:10 PM

they smell bad too

By: Yeah
#2  by: Yes   

@gossipgirl is 100% correct.

By: Yes
by: Agree !Jul 31, 2015 7:25:24 PM

I think it'a a very bad sign they couldn't come close to quota and it'd not like it was bc they were super picky and only got the best girls.... really bad showing the last few years and taking a spring PC is a bad sign for a supposed top sorority.
And remember that a house doesn't build a sisterhood. They could have the cutest house, which theirs is cute but not the cutest, and if they're not amazing girls the. building is pointless.
Let your own opinion from when you meet them.

By: Agree !
#3  by: person   

if they failed to meet quota so bad why didnt they take a spring pledge class?

By: person
by: HAug 3, 2015 7:42:16 PM

Their chapter total was still high enough

By: H
by: Re: personAug 3, 2015 7:44:49 PM

They snap bid girls who were dropped from recruitment and COBd in the fall. If you look at their Bid Day photo, they're almost 20 girls girls below quota, MAYBE a few less if you assume 1 or 2 were cut off.
m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=733022093411983

By: Re: person
#4  by: Greeks   

They have a reputation for being "ShadyPis". Which basically just means they talk behind their sisters back. Not a very good sisterhood from what I hear. Top of the middle tier or bottom of the top. But they're definitely going down in the tier system

By: Greeks

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.