facebook

fines?

by: pnm

do sororities here fine you if you miss events?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Fines   

As far as I've heard (rumors etc), every sorority fines when you miss events except Kkg which isn't allowed to nationally.
We fine if you miss a required event like chapter meeting or our philanthropy which is what I hear most sororities are like. I've heard zeta fines up a storm.

By: Fines
by: .Jun 30, 2015 1:14:12 AM

Zeta fines the regular amount. With a proper excuse, you won't get fined at all.

By: .
#2  by: pnm   

is having to work an excuse? Just wondering because I'll have a job and don't want to get fined

By: pnm
by: PanJun 30, 2015 1:36:29 AM

It varies from chapter to chapter, and also on the event and how much notice you give and get. In my chapter we get the calendar for the semester the first or second week of the semester, so unless your work will not give you off even after you request, or unless the date changes, you're expected to take off from work for events like retreat, philanthropy, or chapter.

By: Pan
by: FinesJun 30, 2015 7:36:40 AM

Definitely depends on the chapter. Some may consider work to not be acceptable be a use the calendar is given put for pretty much the entire semester at the beginning. Once you're active, recruitment and work week before hand pretty much requires full availability and I'm excused for when I have to work. but my roommate from another sorority who I'm finishing up living with before moving into the house is being fined for missing when working although a small

By: Fines

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.