facebook

which sororities have the most date functions/soci

by: rushing

This is something important to me as I want a chance to meet new people and have fun!

Posted By: rushing
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: .   

All sororities have socials and events, so no matter what you'll be able to meet people.

In terms of reputation, ZTA is known as having the biggest bar / party presence. A lot of middle tiers are also big partiers, and AEPhi and DZ tend to get pretty wild.

By: .
#2  by: news flash   

All sororities have roughly the same number of social functions. Number of socials is not what you should be focusing on. Face it we are all college students we all get crazy and have fun. I promise you no matter what sorority you join you will have no trouble finding the party scene if you want to. Becoming a part of a sorority is about sisterhood not parties. If that's all you're in it for I promise sororities will realize that and you'll get dropped.

By: news flash
by: rushingJun 25, 2015 8:58:57 PM

Lol ^ chill. Did posting that condescending response make you feel a little bit better? Obviously it's not just about the parties. There's nothing wrong with wanting to party and have fun with sisters in a sorority. But I truly hope I don't get a bid from yours. Byeee

By: rushing
by: Reply to Rushing Jun 25, 2015 9:04:51 PM

The above comment was actually helpful. It's good advice not to talk about or ask all about partying as many sororities WILL drop you if they think that's the only reason you're rushing. Including my top tier. sooo I'm not sure why you'd ask for advice and then snap at someone for giving you some just because you didn't like it.

By: Reply to Rushing
by: rushingJun 25, 2015 9:41:43 PM

Because the "advice" (that I didn't even ask for) was rude, snippy, and condescending. All I asked was how many socials there were. I never said I was going to ask each chapter this question during rush week.

By: rushing
by: yoJun 26, 2015 2:13:07 AM

dude chill with the attitude, no one's gonna want you in their chapter if that's how you act.

By: yo
by: Ha!Jun 26, 2015 6:58:21 AM

Seriously. Don't show this bratty side in recruitment.

By: Ha!
by: LolJun 26, 2015 8:44:02 AM

Bet this girl goes tridelt

By: Lol
by: Goknights Jun 28, 2015 9:17:15 AM

You're never gonna get a bid if you get so defensive. Terrible attitude lol have fun getting dropped

By: Goknights

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.