facebook

sororities

by: greek

Where did you pref and then where did you end up?

Posted By: greek
Post Reply Report
Page 2 of 2
#11  by: :)   

zeta, piphi and theta and I chose theta!

By: :)
#12  by: Lol   

Theta is creepin on this website so hard.....as if anyone would really choose boring theta over zeta

By: Lol
by: ZetaJun 29, 2015 11:24:10 PM

I'm not the above commenter but I would have chosen no bid over Zeta and that's the truth.

By: Zeta
by: KaydeeJul 9, 2015 10:53:08 PM

KD, ADPI, DDD, went KD!

By: Kaydee
#13  by: :)   

I really think you girls should go through with an open mind. Find your family, don't discriminate based on tiers. You'll be happier with your decision.

By: :)
#14  by: Ucf   

Pi phi, tri delt, theta. Went theta!!

By: Ucf
#15  by: Pref    

Pi phi theta ddd went pi phi!

By: Pref
#16  by: GPB   

Gamma phi, theta, pi phi went gamma phi

By: GPB
#17  by: lame   

This is such a dumb topic. 1) Why does it matter where other people went? it's a personal choice that should have no bearing on your own decision. 2) This thread is literally full of girls in lower tier sororities pretending they picked their sorority over the tops just so PNMs can think they're better. Anyone can come on here and lie. "Yea ZTA and KD begged me to join and said I could be president and offered to give me their boyfriends but at the end of the day Gamma Phi Beta was just my home :))))" Anyone can say anything on this website because it's anonymous.
3) where people preffed and where they run home doesn't matter because you don't know if they got their top choice or last choice. Someone could say they ran home to a bottom tier and make you think it was their choice but they could have just not gotten into a different one. "Preffed at Chi O and Tridelt, went Chi O" could mean they chose Chi O but it could also mean Tridelt just didn't want them so everyone's comments on this whole thread are misleading.

All in all, 99% of these posts are probably BS and it doesn't matter anyway because other people's experiences have no effect on the new PNMs experiences.

By: lame
by: ...okJul 15, 2015 12:07:33 AM

wow you're really upset lol

By: ...ok
#18  by: eh...   

another salty Zeta.....

By: eh...
by: ??Jul 14, 2015 5:53:15 PM

Besides the fact that they used Zeta as an example alongside KD and Tridelta, I don't see how you can jump to the conclusion they're a Zeta?

By: ??
#19  by: Salty   

They probably assumed it was a Zeta bc the comment was Salty

By: Salty
#20  by: ucf   

ADPi, KD, Zeta Went ADPi

By: ucf

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.