facebook

sisterhood.

by: Just curious

I don't care about tiers but what sororities seem to have the best sisterhoods?

Posted By: Just curious
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Idk    

sisterhood is what you make of it. An active member in a sorority will probably feel that they have a good sisterhood while a girl who doesn't participate in anything probably feels that they have a bad sisterhood. That's why you should take opinions on sisterhood with a grain of salt. To answer your questions, the sororities that are thought to have good sisterhoods that I have heard are Zeta, Pi Phi, AXiD, Chi O, and most of the bottom tiers

By: Idk
by: anonnApr 12, 2015 4:23:27 AM

this person is exactly right. If you dont get involved, in whatever sorority you choose, you will feel like its a bad sisterhood. I have lived with girls from many different sororities (aephi,theta,zeta,kd) and have friends in adpi and chi o and just about every sorority and i can tell you that they all spoke very highly of their sisterhoods. There will be a few mean girls in every chapter what else do you expect with 150 women. But for the most part the girls in all these chapters are diverse and no matter what chapter you choose you will find that genuine sisterhood.

By: anonn
#2  by: Just what I've seen   

I have a friend in each sorority and based on what I hear and see Theta, Piphi, Chio and AxiD. I'm not sure about zeta though?

By: Just what I've seen
#3  by: .   

I'm in a middle tier but actually every Zeta I've talked to has said they have a really close sisterhood. Just because a sorority is top tier and picks based on looks doesn't mean they can't still be close. Also, I know Chi O hazed last year, but I feel that that halt made the remaining girls get closer and now all the ones I know are super close. And being bottom doesn't mean you have a good sisterhood, I know a ton of bottom tiers who talk a lot of crap and wish they were in another sorority

By: .
#4  by: Anon   

Most Zetas hate half their chapter, good at being fake in front of other people, but behind closed doors, don't want to go anywhere near that.

By: Anon
by: NahApr 10, 2015 6:12:23 PM

Every Zeta I've ever met has never said anything bad about their sisters. I've met tons of KDs and DDD's who don't even know all of their sisters' names but I've never had that happen to me with a Zeta

By: Nah

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.