facebook

tips for rushing as a junior?

by: pmn15

So I'll be doing formal rush this fall as a junior. I went to Spring Fling and really clicked with some of the girls, but the ones I liked the most weren't doing spring recruitment. Problem is, the ones I liked/clicked with the most were also top tiers, and I know they won't really take upperclassmen. I was just wondering if anyone could offer some advice, or tell me about their experience if they rushed as a junior? I know it'll be harder, but my gpa is good and honestly I'm pretty. Do I at least have a chance of getting a bid anywhere at all?

Posted By: pmn15
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek girl   

You have a chance to get a bid in certain houses more than others but honestly there is always a chance. It's definitely going to be harder for you but if they absolutely love you then you might get a bid.

By: Greek girl
#2  by: Go for it   

Why should your age matter? If you're an awesome person then who cares what age you are? We'd never turn someone away simply becuase they were too old

By: Go for it
#3  by: really though   

really only "clicked" with the top tier huh

By: really though
#4  by: Anonn   

unfortunately it is harder for upperclassman to get bids from top tiers. But it does happen!! Tbh you have to be gorgeous though, the year I joined(was a freshman) there was a junior who got in also

By: Anonn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.