facebook

spring recruitment

by: pnm

If I don't know anyone in a sorority can I still do spring recruitment? I want to email some of the ones who've already released their recruitment dates to sign up for their open house, but I don't know if it would be weird?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Sorority girllll   

Yes of course you can go through spring without knowing anyone! Email :)))) us sororities are sooo open to potential new members <333

By: Sorority girllll
#2  by: Ucf    

Which sororities have released recruitment dates?

By: Ucf
by: PnmDec 22, 2014 6:30:54 PM

aephi & theta

By: Pnm
by: :)Dec 22, 2014 9:51:49 PM

Delta zeta has too

By: :)
by: greeekDec 25, 2014 2:35:36 AM

make sure to rsvp for spring fling too! it's jan. 12th

By: greeek
#3  by: R   

HONESTLY, I did spring rush and I knew a few people in every sorority and it doesn't help you at all. Spring rush is for sororities that didn't meet their quota, and they are trying to fill it. For this reason, the "top tier" sororities will only need to take around 5 or less girls. They're going to be a girl that literally the whole sorority knows or is overwhelming a perfect fit. Extremely competitive. In many ways, spring rush is a formality for them to pick girls they already had in mind.The middle and bottom tier sororities will take a lot more and you don't need to know anyone but it's still competitive. Fall rush is where the house are genuinely selecting pnms. Go through spring, but if you don't get anything don't be discouraged.

By: R

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.