facebook

10 best sorority houses in america

by: ohhhey

The ADPi house made it on to greekrank's 10 Best Sorority Houses in America list.

Posted By: ohhhey
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Ok    

Their house is nice but... have they seen Trideltas?

Anyway, that's a nice sentiment, but those lists pick random houses every year in order to get people to share their links. Zeta's house made it on a UPrimetime's list of best sorority houses. I'm not putting ADPi's house down, but every website is trying to get likes and shares, so take what they say with a grain of salt.

By: Ok
by: bruhDec 11, 2014 10:05:20 PM

smells like....tri delt

By: bruh
by: lol never Dec 12, 2014 1:00:23 AM

I'm not a Tridelta actually. you don't need to be in thy sorority to see that their house is the biggest. That's common knowledge.
I would never want to be in TriDelt, I personally don't even like 90% of them, but I'm also not delusional enough to act like they don't have the largest house on greek row.

By: lol never
#2  by: .   

Although ADPi does have a nice house, I don't believe it should be on that list.

By: .
#3  by: K   

Lol just because it made it on the list doesn't necessary mean UCFs ADPi. If that were the case it would be like fifth have you seen tridelts and zeta house. Even KDs house is better

By: K
by: lol whatDec 14, 2014 2:17:38 PM

yes it did mean UCF's adpi...

By: lol what
by: lmfao sit downDec 14, 2014 11:09:28 PM

lol they did mean ucf's adpi house, which is why this was written on ucf's discussion page......maybe actually read the article.

By: lmfao sit down

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.