facebook

favorite fraternities?

by: pnm

rushing in the spring, what are some pros/cons of the various fraternities at ucf?

Posted By: pnm
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Greek girl   

So far I have to say for both me and my chapter, ATO is our favorite. Although they don't have very many guys (because of their suspension) most of the guys they do have are hot and nice. They didn't let their suspension slow them down. If there is ever a time for a party, you always know to go there! My second favorite has to be Kappa sig mainly because of their new pledge class. Sigma chis are pretty cute but you never really see much of them. Phi Delts are super hot but douchy and aren't as social as some of the others.

By: Greek girl
#2  by: Hay   

If you're a more down to earth guy you should look into sigma pi or delta sig

By: Hay
#3  by: girl   

ato - fun guys, great house, theyre smaller now due to suspension than they were but coming back strong

sigma chi - great guys, also smaller bc of suspension, on campus house, them and ATO have the biggest fraternity philanthropy events

phi delt - huge fraternity, good at sports, harder to rate now bc their pledge classes havent been as good as years past but theyre a good group, socials are fun

kappa sig - house is ok, lots of try hard guys but still fun. last couple PCs were pretty solid bc EX and ATO were gone, definitely on the come up

By: girl

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.