facebook

rushing late

by: Anonymous

Is it too late to rush as a sophomore, my majors gonna require me to be at ucf for 5 years not 4 so i still have time to contribute. I'm just not sure if its a waste of time because they want freshman?

Posted By: Anonymous
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: rushee   

When I was rushing and we introduced ourselves, I noticed the vast majority of people rushing were either sophomores or juniors, and many of them got bids. You're good man.

By: rushee
#2  by: rush!   

I would absolutely still rush. Maybe look into Spring recruitment or plan for rush next fall. Lots of chapters took Sophomores/Juniors. Your options may be more limited but it's certainly possible to find your home (and not sure if you'd want a sorority if they wouldn't even consider you because you're not a freshman, just seems so snobby).

By: rush!
#3  by: rush   

Fraternities/sororities at UCF care a lot less than other schools about your class because of how common CC transfers are here. It helps to have the maturity too if you're going for a fraternity. Definitely rush!

By: rush
#4  by: anonn   

all the sororities take sophomores pretty much so id do it

By: anonn

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.