facebook

KSig > ZBT?

by: KSig

If you think KSig > ZBT please give your reasons.

Sorry but someone is trying to invalidate the rank discussions by blaming them on ONE SINGULAR person. If you have reasons list them below. Yes this was already rehashed but we’re going to prove that we decided these ranks together.

The likes and dislikes are not a consideration. Looks, popularity, etc only matter.

Posted By: KSig
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: pros   

KSig
pros- hot, big pc, involved after january
cons- suspended-bad rep, no hoco pairs

ZBT
pros- hot, adpi top hoco pair, great reputation, involved, diverse
cons- less socials planned with same relations as ksig

By: pros
#2  by: funny   

u invalidate all opinions u don’t agree w by blaming them on one singular person. apparently those who criticize theta and axid are the same girl who wants ksig > zbt, ato down, fiji down, chi o down. yall are ridiculous considering i want one of these but don’t agree w the others but have seen many comments saying what i say and the opposite i assume its multiple ppl but y’all all say it’s one until its your opinion.

By: funny
by: That’s a lie May 16, 2024 12:03:14 PM

No one ever said KSig fans were one person. It’s the opposite. In every post someone repeats “That mid goes hard for ….” There are no comments like that about KSig fans because we all know many people are on here. Stop invalidating multiple peoples opinions. These dis missions are ongoing you can see what the majority thinks. You just want to blame and invalidate.

By: That’s a lie

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.