facebook

lower chapters are wildin out

by: wild

no one but lower mids and bottom chapters want to drop axid, theta, chi o, aephi or fiji’s ranking. all are very popular in their tier and successful too.

lose the hate and improve your chapter. when you improve you can move up.

Posted By: wild
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: Facts    

I don’t know who is trying to down rank Axid
but we all see them as upper mid now. Period. Theta looks like Chi O so you need to chill. If you want changes just compare the chapters.

By: Facts
by: yeaMay 4, 2024 11:19:05 PM

accurate

By: yea
#2  by: Lmao   

Bro stfu and stop trying to blame ppl. We all have opinions. I personally don’t gaf about tanks and I’m not lifeless enough to try to invalidate ppls opinions and blame ppl who prob don’t even gaf.

By: Lmao
by: truMay 4, 2024 11:23:27 PM

stop invalidating opinions and invalidating ranks. we change ranks if there are good reasons. everyone has opinions but ranks have to do with more than opinions.

By: tru
#3  by: grow up    

there are tops and upper mids who see axid as true mid. there are tops and upper mids who see axid as upper mid. there are tops and upper mids who see axid > piphi. we all have opinions

chi o, fiji & aephi are not popular what r u saying.

By: grow up
#4  by: Oh shut up   

Oh shut up please no lower mid cares about axid none of them even know axid. & Nobody wants chi o fiji aephi kappa in the same level of actual mid popular chapters.

By: Oh shut up
#5  by: IMO   

Lifeless is when you are downing chapters instead of celebrating your sisters. Pan loveee

By: IMO

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.