facebook

Numbers for each spring

by: Question

I’ve heard spring rush is more competitive to get a bid and I’m wondering if it’s even worth it for me to try rushing a few sororities when I don’t know anyone in them as the last post said most bids go to girls who know or are friends with actives

Posted By: Question
Post Reply Report
Page 1 of 1
#1  by: COB   

Top tiers (KD, TriDelt & Zeta) are the more competitive chapters. KD is the only top tier participating in Spring Recruitment. If you have your heart set on a top tier, it might not happen. It’s hard to get a top tier bid in the fall also. Remember, you want a chapter that wants you.

A lot of PNMs think top tier chapters are ideal, but a lot of girls go for the big name and drop when they don’t click with the girls. You have to join for the right reasons, definitely not for status alone. If you really want to go through recruitment for long term friends and lifetime sisterhood, don’t worry solely about tiers. Go to some Open Houses to see what the girls are like. If you don’t meet the girls, you’ll never know if that is where you are meant to be.

By: COB
by: imoJan 18, 2022 4:57:03 PM

it’s natural to want a top tier chapter, but after you meet different chapters you might change your mind. two of my friends are in top chapters and it’s different than they thought, fun but different. my experience in a mid chapter is way better than i expected. go visit the chapters, meet the girls and find out for yourself.

By: imo
by: $Jan 19, 2022 2:14:06 PM

facts

By: $
#2  by: yaaaas!   

go for it, it’s so worth it! imo spring cob is less competitive than fall.

By: yaaaas!
by: cobJan 20, 2022 7:24:24 AM

for real

By: cob
#3  by: $   

Definitely, there are 8 chapters taking COBs. The upper mids and mids are just as fun as the tops.

By: $
#4  by: COB   

Info

By: COB

Before you type:  Remember, do not post names, initials, or any derogatory content.

Nickname:
POPULAR ON GREEKRANK

Didn't find your school?Request for your school to be featured on GreekRank.